Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• TheDinnerPage By  TheDinnerPage
    12.12.11

I love my Tide, its all I use. My laundry always smells fresh thanks to the added Febreeze, makes a towel heavenly! Between my husband and 7 year old son, it has its work cut out, but never lets me down!! It might be slightly more expensive than other brands, but SO worth it!!

• marypopin By  marypopin
    12.06.11

I have tried switching to other brands but I always go back to Tide. Nothing else works as good for me.

• jurseegurl By  jurseegurl
    12.06.11

I give Tide 5 stars. It is worth every penny I spend on it. I have tried the cheaper brands and non compare to it. I will keep using Tide and will recommend it to everyone I know. My clothes are always fresh, fresh, fresh.

• QDAKE1 By  QDAKE1
    12.06.11

it's ok, don't really see any difference between Tide and Kirkland brand, but price is much higher with Tide

• sheila2013 By  sheila2013
    12.02.11

i really like it

• 1hotlilmama By  1hotlilmama
    12.02.11

We have nine children. Six of them are boys...we ONLY use tide Sport because it's the only detergent we have found that gets out all the smells and stains we seem to come in contact with. We also have a daughter that has sensitive skin and this detergent doesn't seem to bother her skin at all, which is nice.

• grandma8 By  grandma8
    11.21.11

Love Tide - but do not like scented detergent.

• Maryvav57 By  Maryvav57
    11.18.11

Finally got the hubby to stop buying the cheap stuff that doesn't get clothes clean and ends up costing more in the long run. Great product and I plan on continuing to use it.

• marvelousmabe By  marvelousmabe
    11.14.11

I've used Tide my entire adult life (that's a long time). I really had nothing to compare it to because it was all I used. Recently, I decided to try another brand and it poured out of the jug like water! I will stick with Tide. I also like the concentrate.

• staceyannmarie By  staceyannmarie
    11.10.11

love the febreze factor it makes an already great laundry soap absolutely fabulous better yet downy has a matching fabric softener for a great one two punch to those dirty wears