US Weekly Magazine | SheSpeaks

04.16.14

Gotta have my US Weekly!

• Shanshan603 Shanshan603
    02.23.14

Ok magazine for the dentist waiting room...but nothing I would ever by just to read myself. The stories they have are always ones that are already out. Not very entertaining.

• StarrsGlitter By  StarrsGlitter
    07.10.12

I not big on gossip magazines but this one I like!!

• Annaflower By  Annaflower
    07.03.12

This is one of the best magazine. It has good stories and up to date information. It also has a good price.

• mau_loa By  mau_loa
    06.29.12

I heart US Weekly. It is my go-to magazine for the latest in celebrity news and trends. I love their stories and articles. They are always timely with their covers and relevant to what's happening in celebrity news.

• ramanama99 By  ramanama99
    01.24.11

US Weekly is such a fun magazine!!! I'm not sure they have there facts correct most of the time, most it's still really entertaining

• 1SwtWrld By  1SwtWrld
    11.12.10

My all time addictions who doesn't love celebrity gossip....if you say you can't stand gossip then you must be living in a box....

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

great pictures and articles.

• gadjur1 By  gadjur1
    05.23.09

I have to agree that I like the fact that it contains more pictures than words. I like to see celebrity pictures, pretty dresses, etc. If I want to read something, I'll read a book, not a celebrity magazine. I just like to flip through it when I'm eating, riding in a car, or on the beach.

• mlhager648 By  mlhager648
    03.03.09

I think magazines like this are crap! They don't provide the reader with any real information. Only about 1/2 of what is said in these things is true, and our mass consumption of this magazine and others like it, is the reason the papparazzi go so stark raving mad to get any shot of a celebrity that they can!