Cascade 2 in 1 Action Pacs Dishwasher Detergent | SheSpeaks

• Jennifer61220 Jennifer61220
    06.10.15

I heard several great things about this from a friend who got it. She let me use a few to try. I must say I was very satisfied.

• AquaticMeadow AquaticMeadow
    06.05.11

I have enjoyed the convenience of the gel packs, but there have been several times that I find them in the bottom of my dishwasher broke open with the gel gone but more of the product and packet still there. I feel like I am 50-50 on it working when I use them. I do love the cleanliness of my dishes when they do work.

• mdtoliver82 By  mdtoliver82
    12.04.13

This product works okay to clean dishes but I find that it does leave some water spots and some food behind

• shortymama By  shortymama
    11.14.13

dissolves grease and leaves no film!

• kboburchock By  kboburchock     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.13.13

Works good but not great. Just as happy sticking with the big bottle of soap. Many times they didn't dissolve and I had to either rinse everything or run again due to residue.

• Jami08 By  Jami08
    11.13.13

This product did not work well in my dishwasher. It left a lot of the cleaner stuck inside the little door, the dissolving stuff would get stuck so the door wouldn't open.

• friendhamster By  friendhamster
    09.29.13

Honestly, this product does a great job, IF you have a good dishwasher. If your dishwasher is old or not so great, it will leave streaks of powder on your dishes. I also agree with the previous reviewer saying that generic brands do the exact same thing. I've also noticed that if I put it in the compartment on my dishwasher door, it doesn't always open and release. I'm better off just throwing it in the bottom of the dishwasher. There have also been a few times that the pack itself hasn't opened properly.

• 1angie By  1angie     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.28.13

Like the product, cleaned everything nicely.

• laurela98 By  laurela98
    06.04.13

Washes dishes fine... Nothing different.

• sillyblue By  sillyblue
    05.01.13

I really enjoyed this product. it keeps my cups spotless with just one wash.

• Brittanyj0103 By  Brittanyj0103
    04.01.13

This is what we use. Cleans dishes and keeps from having to get powder or liquid everywhere!

• karyb72 By  karyb72     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.01.13

I have had great results with this product - A bit on the expensive end but I always am able to find coupons.