Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.19.13

This is a pretty good drink for a once in a while snack. It is somewhat heavier than their other mochas, in my opinion, and sweeter. I definitely wouldn't have it every day, but it's a nice treat when you want to relax.

• momd81 By  momd81
    09.22.13

My all time favorite beverage from Starbucks. I love the taste and richness of this beverage. Taste great! One of these and your day is suddenly a lot better.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

I haven't been to Starbucks in years and decided to stop for a treat with my daughter. We wanted to just sit and visit. I have to say I am a white chocolataholic. I was in heaven. Would recommend this to anyone.

• Shellboat89 By  Shellboat89
    08.03.13

My favorite thing from Starbuck's. I get this drink almost every time I go there, which isn't often but I have had it a good many times. I also love the Peppermint Mocha Frapp during the winter :)

• nanaof4n1 By  nanaof4n1
    08.03.13

Won't buy these products after hearing about the incident with our soldiers.

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.21.13

Mm I love this one from Starbucks. It has such a great flavor and isn't too overwhelming. I love it

• annieo518 By  annieo518
    07.03.13

I haven't tried it cold yet. Its my go-to dessert during the winter (the hot version) though!

• Jamiejustis By  Jamiejustis
    06.27.13

Love this drink so much! There was a sample of a soy white chocolate mocha frappuccino at a Harris Teeter that I tried a couple years back, and I've been getting it ever since. I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks but this drink, along with a Pumpkin Spice Latte, is a must try.

• naomicyoder By  naomicyoder
    06.13.13

White mocha is my favorite drink. Especially with a shot of caramel. It is a delicious treat

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

talk about heaven this is one of my go to super sweet fancy beverages

• bndowney01 By  bndowney01
    04.29.13

My favorite! Such a perfect blend of chocolate. Im addicted!

• erikameister By  erikameister
    04.24.13

well, when you have one of these I don't think you day can get any better. if you have not had one, get it tomorrow or today, you deserve it and you will not regret stopping.

• cristyg By  cristyg
    03.12.13

my husband and i have grown very attached to the white chocolate mocha coffee and frappe from starbucks. it is becoming an everyday must in our home. must try it if you like chocolate coffee flavor that is remarkable.

• Alycialynn By  Alycialynn
    03.07.13

This is seriously one of my favorite drinks from Starbucks! It reminds me of just strolling through a mall, no cares. It's smooth and thick and the mocha and white chocolate are perfect!

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

I think that the White Chocolate Mocha is a real good drink if you like a sweet drink. I am not fond of a real sweet drink, but that is just my opinion. So for me it is just ok.