Mattel Apples to Apples Game | SheSpeaks

• vlinda15 vlinda15
    02.13.17

Hilarious

This game is hysterical! The cards you can choose from are silly and hilarious! I always enjoy a good game of apples to apples!

• xoxojamie By  xoxojamie
    08.30.17

family time

great family game. this is always a plus in my home

• Jeyyyy By  Jeyyyy
    08.23.17

Great game, would highly recommend

Apples To Apples is a extremely fun game for all ages where you try to put down a card that matches the subject in a funny way. For example, if the subject is "Touchy-Feely", and you just happen to have "Helen Keller", you can put it down and try to win. The 'Judge at the time can either decide that yours is the funniest, or chose someone else's, but either way, you'll get a good laugh.

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34
    08.10.17

Best game ever!

My friends and I was looking for a new game to play on our game nights we have often, so I went out and purchased Apples to Apples and we love this game, this game I absolutely recommend to others because this game is so much fun

• KatfromCA By  KatfromCA
    07.18.17

Fun!

Love this game! Such a fun party game for teen and adults!!

• MichelleKD By  MichelleKD
    07.12.17

Fun game for the family

This game is so much fun! My family and I play this game during our family games nights, and it's hilarious fun for all. This game never gets boring. Great game!

• jessicalynnstrom By  jessicalynnstrom
    07.11.17

Great for family night

A fun game thats great for friends and that you can play with family too. It is a great way to get everyone together and have some good laughs.

• tcuccio By  tcuccio
    05.25.17

Funny game

played this all the time as a kid. Great enjoyable game

• Mtoole By  Mtoole
    05.03.17

Family fun

This is a fun game children and adults. So much entertainment and a great price.

• meganmlangton By  meganmlangton
    04.07.17

Laugh until you cry kinda game!

I absolutely love this game. It is such a great family fun night event!!! Always Always Always end up laughing so hard I cry.

• Bobbers789 By  Bobbers789
    04.04.17

Fun for family

This game is great for anytime and anyone! My family has so much fun playing this game. Lots of laughs!