Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink Review Page 3 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• fmbutler By  fmbutler
    10.08.14

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I make an exception for this. I really like the vanilla flavored ones. I usually use these for when I am driving to make sure I stay sharp. Would give 5 stars, but it's pricy

• AudreyEileen By  AudreyEileen
    10.07.14

I give 4 out of 5 🌟⭐ due to the fact of its terrible pricing! As for taste I love love love it!!

• lucaandnico By  lucaandnico
    09.30.14

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. This is my splurge when I go grocery shopping. My favorite is the Coffee flavored one.

• ELW83014 By  ELW83014
    09.29.14

love the coffee but a little expensive...

• asiulkas By  asiulkas
    09.29.14

I'm the coffee lover and definitely a Starbucks addict. Great taste

• BeEvergreen By  BeEvergreen
    09.26.14

I will occasionally buy these in convenience or drug stores. They are normally a little expensive, but they taste good and have a decent amount of caffeine in them. It's coffee though, so you're going to feel your energy drop about four hours later. I'll tell ya, it's so much better than buying a more expensive drink at Starbucks though..

• kaw2613 By  kaw2613
    09.26.14

Love this drink, but it is pricey. Great coffee flavor and gets me moving in the morning.

• JessicaMDyrmishi By  JessicaMDyrmishi
    09.23.14

The Ready to drink Starbucks Frappuccino's are a really smart idea. They taste good and are very convenient. However, they are loaded with additives and sugars and I would like to see a healthier version available.

• MissHoney By  MissHoney
    09.15.14

This is a really good drink. It charges me up in the mornings in the summertime because it's a cold drink. I would've rated it a 5 if I didn't have to add sugar to it.

• mducette By  mducette
    09.13.14

Love it! I am definitely a Starbucks addict and when I'm at the store / gas station and need a little pick me up I definitely grab for one of these. I'm not completely convinced that there's enough caffeine in these but other than that I'm all for them!

• Jenaflower79 By  Jenaflower79
    09.12.14

This Starbucks tastes ok. I prefer cold drinks so it's right up my alley. What I don't like is that it costs anywhere from $2-$3 for a single one! They are small they shouldn't be that high.

• Meme0842 By  Meme0842
    09.08.14

Dont really like coffee but this is really good.

• krjohnston68 By  krjohnston68
    08.19.14

Can't beat the taste and many times it is on sale 2 for 4.00 so that is even better! I

• lh0225 By  lh0225
    06.06.14

This is so sinfully delicious! I lived off of these in college although the caffeine content really wasn't strong enough to keep me awake. I was just addicted to the taste. Love it!

• enchantedtales By  enchantedtales
    06.06.14

This is a delishies drink! i love, love coffee and this hits it right! Nice flavor.