Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Perfume Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• CurlyGirly By  CurlyGirly
    10.31.11

I love this one. I had a sample bottle and hoping to buy the big one. Very warm,skin fragrance.

• Andrear25 By  Andrear25
    10.28.11

I've been wearing this several years now, its one of my favorites! It's not too strong and kind of woodsy and not too flowery - I generally don't care for anything too flowery. Everyone that I have recommended it to loves it!

• titantic By  titantic
    10.27.11

I recently tried it and I love it you should try too

• kimvong By  kimvong
    10.27.11

I have been wearing this forthe past few years. It is my favorite. I get many compliments on it as well.

• schonell By  schonell
    10.27.11

Wonderful sent, it smells just like the name sake. it's soft and warm and a great anytime of day sent. Love it!!!

• Emilyb77 By  Emilyb77
    10.27.11

I've been wearing Casmere Mist for about 7 years. The perfume does have a powdery scent to it, but it's not too flowery. What I like best is that it captures both a light flowery scent (jasmine and lily) as well as a deeper woodsy undertones (sandalwood and musk) which makes it great for day and night. The scent stays on well and it isn't necessary to reapply throughout the day however it is very pleasing to smell. It is not overpowering at all. If you are looking for a great long wear, all season, everyday scent Donna Karan hit the mark with this fragrance. It is a great choice if you are looking for a signature scent that you can carry with you through many occasions in your life.

• kbaby05 By  kbaby05
    10.27.11

smells so good! this is my winter scent for sure

• maxiesmom By  maxiesmom
    10.27.11

I LOVE Cashmere Mist! I received it for Christmas (a set) a couple years ago. Especially love the body lotion....its scent WILL last and last and last. In fact, I think I prefer the scent of the lotion above the scent/lasting power of the cologne.

• fancifur By  fancifur
    10.26.11

Absolutely my fav go to scent for day to day. It is subtle yet it gets you noticed. I added their antiperspirant, a great combo. Though I have worn it for years, I just never tire of it!

• MamaFred By  MamaFred
    10.26.11

I received Cashmere Mist as a gift from my husband, and children, for Mother's Day. I absolutely love this scent. It is not heavy, overpowering, or too flowery. Every time I apply it, I feel beautiful, classic, and sophisticated. A lovely scent and a keeper for me!

• adaeze By  adaeze
    10.26.11

I received this as a Christmas gift several years ago. I LOVE the scent of this perfume. It is light enough to enjoy every day. You will likely receive endless compliments and inquiries about what fragrance you are wearing!

• joyful541 By  joyful541
    10.26.11

I love this scent. It's been my go-to scent for years....I never tire of it.

• theresaann By  theresaann
    10.26.11

love it, love it, love it. It's subtle and sensual!

• DebF1965 By  DebF1965
    10.17.11

This is such an awesome perfume......it is my top perfume and I want to use it everyday but don't want to waste it so I try to only wear it on special occasions but it is such a soft smell, if that makes any sense, lol.

• frenchtoast By  frenchtoast
    10.10.11

I've been using Cashmere Mist for years and it is one of my favorite scents. I always receive many compliments on how good it smells when I wear it. It isn't overwhelming and is long lasting which are two "musts" when I wear perfume.