MySpace Social Network | SheSpeaks

• redhatterb By  redhatterb
    07.31.10

I belong to both facebook and myspace. I'm not real impressed with either one of them. The main reason that I joined is because so many people told me I could probably find help with my genealogy project. The only people I have found are ones that I already knew where they were. I can't figure out why people post some of the things that they do on these sites or at least some of the things should be sent as a private message, instead of posted for everybody to see. I know I have found out things about my 18 year old grandaughter that I wish I didn't know. My thought is once find somebody that you know why can't you communicate by email or phone. Those methods are a lot more confidential.

• Connie814 By  Connie814
    06.01.10

I love MySpace (once I blocked all apps anyway). I've found friends I hadn't seen in years, and made some new great friends. I visit MySpace at least once a day.

• mrhiccups By  mrhiccups
    04.14.10

i had a myspace but i had to delete it. my computer got a virus or worm every other day. too many hackers too.

• whitewolf_07 By  whitewolf_07
    03.31.10

myspace is cool, but everyone is on facebook instead.

• gothicmama By  gothicmama
    01.29.10

oh my, don't get me started, so many perv's trying to hit on me there....got fed up and left.

• lostbeforedark56 By  lostbeforedark56
    01.29.10

I love myspace easy to use , music on your page and so much more easy to navigate. Also Myspace allows you to edit your pictures unlike facebook.

• lucysperson By  lucysperson
    10.12.09

The only thing I like about myspace is that you have a song on your profile page. Other than that, I'm surprised the site is still around. Facebook is 10x better all around, hands down. ...that's my quick take on it.

• brittanibarques By  brittanibarques
    10.06.09

I like myspace, after I went to FB (it was so confusing) I use myspace more. Nice to keep in touch with family and friends. Easy to use!

• shopperMD By  shopperMD
    10.05.09

I like myspace. Its completely user friendly. To me facebook is harder to use. Its a fun place to get in touch with friends and share with family members who live far away.

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    09.25.09

MySpace is really dirty and nobody is really on it ... plus, it's not very user-friendly.