Schick Intuition Plus Razor

Schick Intuition Plus Razor

4.1
              Rated #19 in Shaving & Hair Removal
86 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Recently able to purchase the Schick Intuition for free with a coupon and wish I'd tried it sooner. I have dark brown thick leg hair so the littlest amount of growth shows in the summer time. Just used it this morning and cannot believe how smooth my legs were afterwards. With the built in "shaving cream" I don't have to lather up first. Didn't end up wit razor burn or stubbles. Hoping to find coupons for the refills so I continue to try this out.

I have been using this product for about 2-3 years now and I love it! It's so easy and very time friendly. I don't have to use any prep at all and I can just wet my legs and go at it. Hands down would not change razors and is the best product that I've ever used. The refills can get a little pricy, depending on the pack you get, but it's definately worth the time that you get back. It's very easy when you are running late in the morning and need a quick shave.

Love this razor. The refills are a little expensive. My daughter is using this one, with out fear, she is just learning to shave. The moisturizer always seems to run out before the razor gets dull. Didn't like the wall holder, the razor kept falling.

This is a very good product for my sensitive skin. It is easier to use than trying to use shaving cream along with a razer in the shower. My skin is less irritated with this product.

awesome razor! no shaving cream needed, just wet and go, fool proof and easy, no nicks or cuts it doesnt get any easier to use

This is the BEST razor on the market. Not only do I get a close shave, I don't have to apply shaving cream and it cuts my shaving time by more than half. That's important to me in my busy life. I also love that I don't get little irritations on my legs like I do with other razors. I love this so much.

My Favorite Razor for Head to Toe Grooming.. Makes My Legs have no bumps..no knicks.. no razor burn! I am disabled and have a hard time shaving and this has been a godsend! Tip: If you feel that your running out of the "shave bar" too fast, add conditioner to your legs 1st and only rinse razor every few strokes of the blade!

This is the only razor that I will ever use! I was hooked from the first time using it. If they ever stop making them, I will hoard the refill blades to last the rest of my life! I have even caught my husband using it on his face! They need to come up with something like this for men to shave with!

I love this product! My skin feels so soft, and is so easy to shave. Great product!

Best razor ever only thing i have used for the past 5 years!

I would have to say this razor works fine until you get close to halfway and the added soap piece falls right off. It claims you can use it without shaving gel. Not for long. Plus very overpriced.

I really like these razors. I get a pretty close shave and the built in softer is awesome. My daughter switched to using these as well. My legs feel so smooth after my shave and I don't need a moisturizer! The problem is the price....it needs to come down.

Bought this for my beginner shaver (daughter) No cuts yet!!

I use Schick razors and I like them. I think the price is ok for them too!

Very convenient. I like to use these when I'm rushed for time and need to shave.