Schick Intuition Plus Razor

Schick Intuition Plus Razor

4.1
              Rated #19 in Shaving & Hair Removal
86 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Very convenient. I like to use these when I'm rushed for time and need to shave.

I find these to be very good

hmm.... not sure about this product love! but i have only been using a week and the shave gel around the blade is almost gone... seems like it is a waste to throw the entire razor away...

Amazing smooth shave This is my absolute favorite razor. I do not recommend for bikini line but for underarms and legs this razor works magic. Just wet it and start shaving for a smooth gliding shave with no extra shave gel or cream, easy as pie.

I do like this razor, my only problem with it is that the moisturizing bar seems to run out quickly. But I love not having to use a separate product to shave!

Great razor! very smooth, hydrating, and leaves skin silky.

Great for shaving in a hurry! I love these for shaving in a hurry, legs/underarms. Sometimes I miss spots around my knees due to the bar around it. Other than that, the work great.

Really like this razor! Leaves my legs ultra soft! A bit pricey though. Overall, great!

Very good razors just a little expensive but worth every penny!

These razor are one of the best out there for women I love the easy glide and the way the razor seem to pivot around the curves in my legs,No knicks at all

Absolutely amazing razor the first few uses. The only problem I have with it is that the soap part wears away so fast and it really doesn't work without that soap. But if you don't mind getting a new razor every few days, it is perfect!

I have been using these the last 2 weeks and I like the built in strips but I still use shave prep and I find that they dont give a close shave and I have to shave again the next day. They are ok but I prob wont buy them again because of the fact that they dont give a close shave.

shaves really well but the cream bar goes too fast. it also goes unevenly. otherwise it shaves great but need to lower price or include more in package.

I like this razor a lot. It's great when you are shaving in a hurry, no shaving cream needed. I do find because the head is big, it misses spots and makes it harder to get a close shave. Still a good product but for a closer shave a smaller razor is needed.

I love my Schick Intuition Plus Razor. Since I started buying it a few years ago, it has been the only razor I use. My only negative is that it is expensive. I usually try to catch them on sale and use coupons to get a good deal. But all in all I LOVE this razor.