Feline Pine Cat Litter | SheSpeaks

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    10.06.10

stinky, stinky, stinky ... no wonder my cats wouldn't use this stuff ... ugggg

• alodie81 By  alodie81
    09.02.10

I will say that my cat does like it. The litter does not stink up the house.

• Illeana By  Illeana
    06.02.09

I absolutely LOVE this product and so do my two cats. At first I wasn't sure if they would use it or not, but they had no problem adapting to it at all. With just the two cats it is far cheaper than even the off-brand litter, plus it is non-toxic, flushable, and doesn't smell much at all! I honestly will NEVER use anything else! I also love that Feline Pine has a Pine Perks system with rewards varrying from ASPCA donations to custom litter boxes to cash back. Love it love it love it!!!

• Teresajane By  Teresajane
    03.25.09

My cats did use this litter, but there seemed to be a problem with them not covering their stools. It worked well with that exception. I liked the pine scent, but not the poop scent. We would have continued to use it if not for that one problem.

• nae3102 By  nae3102
    03.12.09

This stuff works great if you can get your cats to use it. Feline pine sells a special litter box that filters the "sawdust" to the bottom for easier cleaning and less waste. I would recommend if you're going to use this long term. Only downside for me is that we found that one of our cats was allergic to it. Haven't heard of this happening to anyone else, but you might want to be aware that it's a possibility.