FURminator deShedding Tool

FURminator deShedding Tool

4.6
              Rated #1 in Pets
66 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

This is by far the best pet hair brush out there. I've bought just about every brand and this works the best

I was wondering how well this worked, so the reviews helped. I dont know the price of one, but looks like from the comments they are expensive. Still, my dog sheds more than any other dog I have ever seen!

ABSOLUTELY WORKS. HAVE A PUG WHO AFTER YOU COMB LOOKS 5 LBS LIGHTER. I HAVE USED IT ON A FRIEND LONG HAIRED CAT --- A+++++++++++++++++++

I have a pug that sheds badly. I like using this but it takes awhile by only taking so much hair out at a time. Maybe I'm being impatient? :) Either way, it works!

You might think that a brush is a brush when it comes to your pets, but I swear you will end up brushing off enough fur to cover another animal when you use this brush. We have a yellow lab (thankfully!) and she sheds NON-STOP. It's worse in the Fall and Spring, but she sheds all year round. This product is great because it gets so much fur off of her that would normally be all over my house. Great product!

THIS IS A GREAT COMB MY DOGS HAVE A LOT OF UNDER COAT AND I CAN BRUSH THEM FOR DAYS AND STILL GET A LOT , BUT BY FAR THIS IS THE BEST COMB , THE PRICE IS ABIT TO MUCH.

This product works amazingly! I have cat allergies and my boyfriend of course had a cat. She left hair everywhere, and once we got this she didn't! I couldn't believe the huge amounts of hair that came off of her from this brush. No other product even came close!

Love this product! My cat that sheds more is who we use it on. It pulls out the under coat so nicely. She doesn't shed for a least a week after being brushed with this. She actually loves it and when I pulls it out of our closet meows at the tope of her lungs and gets to the spot where we brush her with it. It is really gentle! Totally worth the money. You won't need any other tools so don't waste your time and money on cheap ones!

I HAVE 2 HUSKIES AND REALLY NEED SOMETHING THAT WORKS WELL ON THEM.

Having four cats this is a lifesaver! My vet suggested and sold me mine and it is worth the money!

This is a little expensive but works so well...

I love this tool! It definitely gets off more hair than any brush will. I could use this on our Boxer for hours and still get hair off....especially around her shoulder area.

Love, love,love this tool! We have 2 dogs and our Labrador retriever sheds like crazy. This product takes out so much hair,it's unbelievable. The only drawback to this product is that I usually have to use it in the back yard so the hair doesn't go everywhere in the house. It is well worth the money and I was lucky enough to find it in Costco, so it wasn't as pricey as it would have been somewhere else. If you have animals that shed, this is the tool to use.

This worked great on all 5 of my pets, 3 cats & 2 dogs. I received this as a present from a friend who had gotten a great deal on it. I had been wanting to buy a Furminator for some time but found it to be too costly. It's worth the money though getting a deal is always more fun.

I LOVE this product! I have a cat and a boxer and I use it religiously on both of them. While my boxer is somewhat afraid of the product, my cat actually enjoys when I use it on her. Both animals do not yelp in pain, though, when I am brushing them. It removes hair extremely well!! I have recommended this to several friends!