Stouffer's Lean Cuisine

Stouffer's Lean Cuisine

4.1
              Rated #103 in Frozen Foods
41 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I like lean cuisine products they taste good even though they are "diet" frozen food. They have a lot of varieties and I buy them all the time. The only downside is that they don't contain a lot of food so don't expect to get filled up on them.

I take these meals in my lunch when I do not have left overs to pack. They have a good flavor and the price is resonable. Muche better for my health and my wallet that eating at one of the fast food places while at work during lunch. They are quick and easy and allow me to have time to walk on the treadmill or outside while at work. If you are trying to maintain weight or lose weight these meals are a good choice.

love these!!! they all taste great. wish they has less salt but love the quick lunches at work i can have.

the chicken artichoke panini is my favorite! good flavor and easy lunch for work

they are ok for what they are. there is not much food in them, and so many are pasta related. i want meat and vegies. "normal" american meat and plane vegies. not all these exotic spices.

Portions are small that how you lose wait because you stay hungry. Over priced. Not so tasty

Pretty good but could have a better variety of the ones that actually taste good. Keep at it.

Problem with the Lean Cuisine version is that still are not all that healthy. As a diabetic, I cannot eat most of them. May be lower in calories, but no lower in the other things such as sodium and carb content. I just eat yhr regular Stouffers meals and a smaller portion. .

I'm always drawn in by the *NEW* flavors and beautiful pictures of what the meal would like like, but the flavors never seem very strong and the sodium content is sky high. I only purchase 1 or 2 a shopping trip just to keep on hand for those times I'm at a loss packing a lunch for work and just grab-and-go!

Portions are small and food is pretty much always the same... Gross!

The Breakfast Panini's are horrible. Saw them for the first time at a far away WalMart Supercenter and after tasting one of them, they had no taste and were bland and used dried egg substitute for "scrambled eggs." Not worth the $2 or $3.