Downy Ball Fabric Softener Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• TinaRofo By  TinaRofo
    11.03.11

I like the downy ball but it doesn't always open in my washer.

• nluckett By  nluckett
    10.28.11

It worked ok. Sometimes it didn't open in my washer. I stoped using this product after a 10 washes.

• eventlady By  eventlady
    10.27.11

Great especially, I don't have to remmeber to put in farbic softner...great product.

• remy411 By  remy411
    10.26.11

The Downy ball is wonderful. I use it all the time it leaves my clothes smelling fresh with a soft and fluffy feel. I love that it doesn't leave a mess in my washing machine. I recently gave one to my mother and she swears by it too.

• jmemom2 By  jmemom2
    10.10.11

I love my downy ball. I didn't start using downy until last year when my oldest son was born but I love it. It is great and I have never had a problem with mine. I love the smell of my children's clothes when they have been washed with downy. Sometimes I just smell them as soon as I take them out of the dryer and it makes my heart smile.

• bettyboop61403 By  bettyboop61403
    10.02.11

I have been using the dawny ball for 8 years and they work fantastically.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    09.28.11

now with newer washing machines, they practically make the downy ball extinct... but it had a good run when it first hit...

• TheresaLyons By  TheresaLyons
    09.28.11

Nifty little thing.

• MadEyeMoody By  MadEyeMoody
    09.27.11

Being that I have recently acquired an older model washer and drier, I am so glad that I kept my Downy Ball. I never have any issues with the product, and it works right every time. My clothes come out of the wash smelling clean and fresh without and hard reactions from the Downy. I couldn't be happier with this product.

• jjsmunson By  jjsmunson
    09.26.11

I liked it and my daughter, when 3, thought it was fun to throw into the washer. The top does wear out after a few months but at least I didn't have to keep running to the washer to add the fabric softner

• redheadedgirl By  redheadedgirl
    09.19.11

I love the Downey ball. It is so easy to use; you just fill it and drop it in. You don't have to remember to go and put your softner in.

• JadeOrchid0404 By  JadeOrchid0404
    09.18.11

I use the downy ball all the time. Love it!

• truckher By  truckher
    09.18.11

Sounds like a great product, have looked around my area & cant seem to find one tho :(

• mamalou413 By  mamalou413
    08.30.11

The Downy Ball is a staple in our house. If not, no one would ever get to the rinse cycle! I have had mine for probably 5 years now and not a problem with it and it goes through at least 10 loads of laundry per week. For the lady that notice Downy on her clothes from the ball, I have always put the downy in the ball and then filled the ball the remainder of the way with water and that way when it opens, it will not be full strength hitting your clothing because I have heard of some balls not opening up until the final spin cycle. The should cure any of that!

• cbaker By  cbaker
    07.08.11

I've had my Downy ball for years now and haven't had a single problem. It works great.