Coca-Cola Coke Zero Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• Moppytoppy By  Moppytoppy
    03.23.13

I bought this with a coupon and I do like it once and a while as a treat. I think it has a great taste. I like to pour it over ice in a glass and sip on it. Goes great with a veggie burger and fries!

• angie52323 By  angie52323
    03.22.13

My husband likes this, but I can't stand it. The diet taste is definitely there, and kind of lingers on my tongue. It makes me shudder and want to gag. If it's ICE COLD, I can handle a little of it, but otherwise I am just not a fan.

• cholcomb4 By  cholcomb4
    03.22.13

I have to say this is my favorite zero calorie drink of all. I like the cherry flavor also.

• TFAuthor By  TFAuthor
    03.20.13

It tasted very good, it just felt "empty". It still tasted like coke, but it was really carbonated, and it felt that it was mostly carbonation and not drink.

• cherryplum22 By  cherryplum22
    02.17.13

I give it a four for a diet drink, a three for all drinks. I like cherry coke zero the best. Doesn't taste diet to me.

• alhuch By  alhuch
    02.17.13

I don't like the taste

• sassyracing79 By  sassyracing79
    02.15.13

I love this it honestly does taste like coke without the calories or the diety after taste. The coloring/design of the bottle also doesn't advertise the fact that it is diet. Coke also has a wonderful rewards program. Great as a mixer ;)

• katetea91 By  katetea91
    02.11.13

I love, love, love Coke Zero! I prefer it over Diet Coke because the flavor is better but still has no calories. Definitely a win for Coke!

• lauraelizabethm By  lauraelizabethm
    01.09.13

doesn't taste so diety

• WaterRollsUphill By  WaterRollsUphill
    01.09.13

I like diet and regular Coke. This one wasn't for me.

• shimmer77 By  shimmer77
    12.29.12

Great taste! Without feeling bad about the calories. Just refreshing cold favored cola without the after taste.

• bubbles1319 By  bubbles1319
    12.28.12

i liked the fast that is has no calories, but I did prefer the taste of regular diet coke over the coke zero

• leleibold By  leleibold
    12.23.12

Before coke zero came out I was low on options for a soda to drink. All the other drinks have a bit to much sugar for me. I can taste the difference between Coke Zero and regular Coke but I like the taste of both so it doesn't bother me.

• jboard139 By  jboard139
    11.14.12

I love Coke products but Coke Zero leaves me wanting. I do not care for the flavor. I have not ever been disappointed in Coke products until this one came out.I am normally a fan!! I prefer Diet Coke over Coke Zero!!

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    11.13.12

Coke just spent more than $2 Million to fight Prop 37 in California. What they were against was honest labeling of food and beverages. Coke (and Kraft, Pepsi, Nestle and others) don't want to have to tell us if they use Genetically Modified Organisms in their product. Imagine that -- they want to keep us in the dark and spend MILLIONS to be able to do so. No thanks Coke, you'll no longer be found in my house.