Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser and Polish | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

My sister told me to use this on my stainless steel pots and pans to clean and shine them. They looked brand new when I was done. This is also good to use on your stainless steel sinks!

• karent44 By  karent44
    02.17.14

Love this product. The smell is a bit chemical, but the effect is divine. We use BKF for cleaning our cooktop glass stove, and have found no other product that cleans burnt messes as well, and never leaves smears or residue.

• Sapphireswolf By  Sapphireswolf
    01.16.14

I love the Bar Keepers Friend cleaner it work great on my stainless steel cook wear when soap and water just wont do. Its a great all around cleaner for Kitchen and Bath :)

• Percious By  Percious
    01.16.14

this is a great product to have in your home it cleans bath tubs and sinks also your silver trays any silver that you have.

• brookehenry15 By  brookehenry15
    01.15.14

defiantly brought my pans back to life!

• SBBAmy By  SBBAmy
    01.14.14

Love Bar Keepers Friend! It works great at keeping my stainless steel pots and pans looking new. I also like to use it on my microwave which is made of silver metal, it's great at making it look shiny and new again.

• turkster96 By  turkster96
    12.04.13

Works great!

• 5zamoras By  5zamoras
    11.12.13

Easy to use and keeps my stainless steel pots and pans looking new! I love how this product gets the job done, but without scratching or ruining the polished finish! This product has a forever home, with us!

• orientmom By  orientmom
    11.12.13

great for hard water and black soot after fires

• marip1 By  marip1
    09.22.13

This is great for stainless steel sinks and cleaning soap scum off the bath tub.

• cgrahamcouch By  cgrahamcouch
    08.02.13

I would be lost without this product. I clean almost everything with it. Patio furniture, silver, my pots and even the bathroom. Nothing cleans like this. Nothing.