Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser and Polish | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

My sister told me to use this on my stainless steel pots and pans to clean and shine them. They looked brand new when I was done. This is also good to use on your stainless steel sinks!

• Sapphireswolf By  Sapphireswolf
    01.16.14

I love the Bar Keepers Friend cleaner it work great on my stainless steel cook wear when soap and water just wont do. Its a great all around cleaner for Kitchen and Bath :)

• Percious By  Percious
    01.16.14

this is a great product to have in your home it cleans bath tubs and sinks also your silver trays any silver that you have.

• brookehenry15 By  brookehenry15
    01.15.14

defiantly brought my pans back to life!

• SBBAmy By  SBBAmy
    01.14.14

Love Bar Keepers Friend! It works great at keeping my stainless steel pots and pans looking new. I also like to use it on my microwave which is made of silver metal, it's great at making it look shiny and new again.

• turkster96 By  turkster96
    12.04.13

Works great!

• 5zamoras By  5zamoras
    11.12.13

Easy to use and keeps my stainless steel pots and pans looking new! I love how this product gets the job done, but without scratching or ruining the polished finish! This product has a forever home, with us!

• orientmom By  orientmom
    11.12.13

great for hard water and black soot after fires

• marip1 By  marip1
    09.22.13

This is great for stainless steel sinks and cleaning soap scum off the bath tub.

• cgrahamcouch By  cgrahamcouch
    08.02.13

I would be lost without this product. I clean almost everything with it. Patio furniture, silver, my pots and even the bathroom. Nothing cleans like this. Nothing.

• diane529 By  diane529
    05.07.13

Barkeeper's Friend works when other cleaners won't. I had rust stains in my (white enamel) kitchen sink. I'd tried a variety of cleansers/cleaners/powders/bleaches to no avail. This product got the rust stains out with very little scrubbing. I use it to clean hard water stains in the toilets, to remove stains from the countertops, and to deep-clean the tub. Works every time with very little effort!