KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer | SheSpeaks

• tracylyn tracylyn
    05.02.15

After years and years of using a hand mixer, I finally got my Kitchen aid mixer and I couldn't be happier. I use it for every mixing project I have from bread , cake, candy you name it. Clean up is a breeze and it saves me so much time and effort I just love it.

• talyssat talyssat
    10.22.12

I love to bake and cook, so I had to have this mixer. As soon as I saved up enough money I purchased one and was a little disappointed. It always leaves unmixed ingredients at the very bottom unless your constantly scraping down the sides and it is very loud. I purchased a cuisinart 7 quart mixer instead and I LOVE it. It's a little more expensive but worth every penny.

• PattyC28 By  PattyC28
    10.11.17

Kitchen Staple

A kitchen staple for me. I've had my stand mixer for over eight years now and it's still as powerful as the day I unboxed it!

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

I love my mixer. I don?t know where I?d be without it. I use it constantly!

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    09.30.17

This product will save your arms and make your life easy. All you do is put the ingredients inside and start it up. It does all the work for you! I love this mixer!!!

• mulysa32 By  mulysa32
    09.20.17

Bread Dough Trouble

I love this high powered mixer! I however, make a lot of bread dough & hate that the hook doesn't reach all the way to the bottom of the bowl! I hv to use my hand or a tool to mix the oil & salt & sugar in which makes it a pain when I'm trying to hurry!!

• bakingbabe By  bakingbabe
    07.11.17

Great mixer!

I am a baker and I COULD NOT imagine life without one of these, it makes baking so much easier. 10/10 recommend to anyone needing a mixer. It's worth the investment and a great color for anyone looking to brighten up their kitchen.

• jessicalynnstrom By  jessicalynnstrom
    07.11.17

Great mixer

Probably the best mixer ever. It doesn't leave lumps in mix and it makes whipped cream within minutes it is seriously worth the investment.

• sugarhye By  sugarhye
    04.21.17

I've had one for years. One of my favorite go to things in the kitchen. It stays on my counter!!

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    04.10.17

The Best Mixer

I love the color pink its a girls color amazing! I don't own on of these but would love to they are the best and the attachments you can get with these mixers are unbelievable. What a great gift this would be. The brand speaks for it self Kitchen Aid!

• Megan711 By  Megan711
    02.23.17

Life Saver

My kitchenaid mixer has been such a life saver. It allows for me to work on other things while it does the mixing. The only complaint I can think of, is that it sometimes doesn't mix the stuff in the bottom all the way, which isn't a big deal. Love it.

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    10.03.16

I use one of these mixers at home and work. They work wonders.