KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer | SheSpeaks

• tracylyn tracylyn
    05.02.15

After years and years of using a hand mixer, I finally got my Kitchen aid mixer and I couldn't be happier. I use it for every mixing project I have from bread , cake, candy you name it. Clean up is a breeze and it saves me so much time and effort I just love it.

• talyssat talyssat
    10.22.12

I love to bake and cook, so I had to have this mixer. As soon as I saved up enough money I purchased one and was a little disappointed. It always leaves unmixed ingredients at the very bottom unless your constantly scraping down the sides and it is very loud. I purchased a cuisinart 7 quart mixer instead and I LOVE it. It's a little more expensive but worth every penny.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Kitchen Aid

I have this same exact mixer except mine is red. My favorite thing about this mixer is how big the bowl is. Everything works great and is easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone. The style is great to and I've always loved Kitchen Aid. Its a great brand that's dependable.

• Krystin By  Krystin
    11.01.17

The Best Mixer

This mixer is everything! It makes everything so perfect, no lumps in the mix and easy to use for those who aren't super kitchen savvy!

• Roseileen By  Roseileen
    10.24.17

Love all around!

I am a big fan of baking and have been really into macarons for the past few years. This lovely mixer has saved me so much time and fatigue and has always worked perfectly. It's super heavy, but that just means it isn't going to go anywhere. Perfectly sturdy and amazingly useful!

• hey_lee By  hey_lee
    10.23.17

Kitchen Aid

The Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer is really fantastic. I have the stainless steel bowl and it has gone through everything and it still stands and works like the day I first bought it. It has a lot of helpful settings and safety things so it can be used by everyone. It is heavy so I wouldn't recommend moving it from place to place.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

KitchenAid Mixer

KitchenAid makes the absolute best mixers that are built to last with smaller size making them easier to store.

• PattyC28 By  PattyC28
    10.11.17

Kitchen Staple

A kitchen staple for me. I've had my stand mixer for over eight years now and it's still as powerful as the day I unboxed it!

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

I love my mixer. I don?t know where I?d be without it. I use it constantly!

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    09.30.17

This product will save your arms and make your life easy. All you do is put the ingredients inside and start it up. It does all the work for you! I love this mixer!!!

• mulysa32 By  mulysa32
    09.20.17

Bread Dough Trouble

I love this high powered mixer! I however, make a lot of bread dough & hate that the hook doesn't reach all the way to the bottom of the bowl! I hv to use my hand or a tool to mix the oil & salt & sugar in which makes it a pain when I'm trying to hurry!!

• bakingbabe By  bakingbabe
    07.11.17

Great mixer!

I am a baker and I COULD NOT imagine life without one of these, it makes baking so much easier. 10/10 recommend to anyone needing a mixer. It's worth the investment and a great color for anyone looking to brighten up their kitchen.