Kim Edwards The Memory Keepers Daughter | SheSpeaks

• thelittleturtle By  thelittleturtle
    10.08.10

I am reading this book right now. Its so interesting...after seeing this I feel like getting back to it. Lovely story, I high reccomend it.!

• dani21sherm By  dani21sherm
    08.18.10

I loved the book, and I watched it on lifetime but the movie wasnt so good.

• kgoldmith1023 By  kgoldmith1023
    07.22.10

I loved this book, I had to share it with friends! It was such an interesting read, and I really liked how it spanned years, you could really see how the choices made in the beginning of the book effected everyone throughout their lives!

• mater9803 By  mater9803
    07.21.10

I really loved this book and the movie on Lifetime was just as good. It was a quick read that I just could not put down.

• Leanonme707 By  Leanonme707
    07.14.10

Loved it!

• smileylaura By  smileylaura
    06.19.10

This book is worth reading. At times it may be frustrating, but it opens your eyes to many things.

• Jeanneotz By  Jeanneotz
    01.23.10

I did not care for this book. How can someone be so selfish to deny their wife of the knowledge of another child?

• kcjackson33 By  kcjackson33
    05.30.09

I too really enjoyed this book and have recommended it to others. I think it was interesting to see the domino effect of what one, rash decision has on just one person but so many others as well. It's something I think we all know has potential but don't always see the ending when we make decisions...it kind of makes you more aware. Not to say that any of us would find ourselves in those same circumstances, And as far as the "tied to neat ending" - I like feeling good at the end of a book or movie, I don't like feeling uneasy so an ending with all the ends concluded satisfies me...it makes me feel good about the experience.