It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

4.9
              Rated #3 in Hair Care
39 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

I love this stuff, makes my hair so soft and smooth and keeps it frizz free. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten everyday and this is pure magic

Love love love One of my absolute favorite leave in conditioner it makes the hair feel amazing and so soft loos health also smells sooo beautiful

Love this product. Leaves your hair so slick, soft and no frizz.

Such a great hair product! This hair product can help improve any kind of hair! This stuff is truly a miracle in a bottle. As other reviewers say, use it minimally in damp hair and spread it through, then let your hair dry or style as normal. It offers heat protection, among many other things and even as someone with extremely thin hair, it does not weigh it down. Love this product and highly recommend it!

Love Love!! I have thick curly hair and moisture is always needed, my hair did not frizz, and kept my curls a silky soft feeling. Love Love Love!!

Small product big results I have been using this on my hair and my daughter's hair for year. It's a great product. Helps with frizz, damage, breakage so many benefits

Great product!! Love!! This product! I've been using this for years and it's a staple of my hair care products. I have very thick, wavy hair that I blow dry daily and this product definitely helps with moisture retention and breakage.

Love this This product does it all for my hair. It detangles and prevents frizz. It protects against heat from styling tools and leaves my hair soft and shiny.

Great Leave in Conditioner Love this leave in product by Its a 10! I use it everyday when I put my hair up. I use a little more than recommended and it ends up kind of drying as if you have a soft gel in your hair. It's not itchy, or tacky or gunky! It's a great product and deff gets a 10 from me! The smell is amazing too! My only complaint is it's pretty pricey!