It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

4.9
              Rated #3 in Hair Care
39 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Lovvee This stuff is like magic for my hair. I wish it wasn?t so expensive because my hair looks so great when I use this. Definitely worth it though

Smells good, it is lightweight, leaves hair feeling fresh, detangled, and moisturized. Protects hair's ends.

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

Def a 10! I've tried dozens of leave in conditioners and outside of Instacure, this is one of my top choices and I currently have a bottle that I use daily. Really helps smooth hair for a blow-out. I can definitely see a noticeable difference when I don't use it.

Great for thick & course hair types too! This stuff is fantastic. My daughter and I both have very thick and course hair and it has always been hard to find products that don't leave a build up and/or oily look. This one is light and works well with our hair. Very much recommend.

Greatest leave in for thicker hair. It can make fine hair feel heavy. Try the "lite" version instead. Great product for protecting hair.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product is amazing. It works so well in long, curly hair.

10/10 recommend I love my long hair but when it gets super long it gets super tangled . This product is a game changer that untangles my sometimes unmanageable hair and it makes it smooth and shiny. I can?t imagine trying to mange my long lacks without it.

Best detangler I can't shower without this. This is a spray-in leave in conditioner and it makes such a world of difference to remove tangles. I use it on my daughter's hair as well. It lasts forever - a little goes a long way. I like that it also works as a heat protectant.