Instant Pot Pressure Cooker

Instant Pot Pressure Cooker

4.8
              Rated #3 in Kitchen Appliances
120 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Fast meals and in a Hurry I recieved one of these as a gift and I was very impressed how fast you can prepare meals with this product.

You NEED one! I cannot say enough good things about this device. I think I recommend this to every person I come across in daily life. It is easy to use, can cook ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING! Whether it?s meat, rice, pasta, vegetables, everything I?ve put in here comes out better than I could?ve imagined.

I love this Product I use this every week- it's the most amazing rice I have ever made

Instapot saves the day on multiple days! I Can do everything in my instapot from dinner to dessert! My family loves the deconstructed apple pie I make in there and the sticky white rice!

Great Product! Great product! Easy to use with so many settings. All in one, can?t go wrong

Instapot is easy to use and not too complicated. I like that the food comes out great, no matter what you're fixing. It's convenient and cleans up easily.

Best instant pot. Easy to use and it help me alot with cooking. Reasonable price. You can cook everything.

Pot for life! Lol I never thought I would be one to use this, but when I bought this, I couldn't stop. Meals in 30 mins on a busy day? Who wouldn't? This saved me so much time. Just chop up and toss in. I love my instant so much.

Great Product Love my instapot. Saves so much time and money! Don't know what i have done all these years without it!

How did I live without it?! I never thought I would use anything besides my slow cooker and my oven/stove. HOWEVER, the IP has been a LIFESAVER! I can take something frozen and throw it in the IP and have dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less. WOW!

I use this often, easy to use and efficient for cooking

Versatile For those easy meal nights. So versatile. And bonus? It's easy to clean!

love it love my instant pot. use it 3/4 times a week. is great for rice and making soups.

Have to have it! Love it, like having a Chef's helper. Simple, easy to clean.

my favorite pressure cooker. This is my go to instant pot. I do weekly large pots of white rice and caldo soups that can be used through out the week for quick meals.