Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE | SheSpeaks

• AmandasCorner AmandasCorner
    10.20.17

Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE is Brilliant!!!

I have always been a Rubbermaid fan but these BRILLIANCE containers are amazing! These containers are amazing for meal prep and are perfect for all different kinds of meals. The quality of these containers is outstanding and I have already ordered a set from Amazon because 2 just isn't enough. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• stefanief By  stefanief     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.23.17

Great Quality Meal Prep Containers!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love salads but rarely take them with me when I'm on-the-go because they get soggy and gross. The Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Snack & Salad set is the perfect solution as it keeps each food item separate, including the dressing. I can prep the night before and have a fresh salad ready the next day...these containers are amazing!

• MomSpotted By  MomSpotted     SheSpeaks Tester

No more soggy salads

?This is a sponsored review; I received free product from SheSpeaks.? I love that I can now prep all my salad item in advance. I use only to be able to prep one part and then do the rest when it was time to eat. All these separate compartments keep everything separate but still together and organized. Love them! Now I need a whole week's worth!

• abccreativelearning By  abccreativelearning     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.22.17

Even gets hubby to pack his own lunch!

I absolutely loved the Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Salad & Snack! My favorite part was how it keeps everything separated until it's time to enjoy! Usually when I pack my salads I use about 10 different containers or baggies, which is a waste and lots of cleaning. But now with this one Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Salad & Snack containers I can create my delicious salads and not worry about anything getting soggy! PLUS, my husband loves it so much that he is making his own salad lunches and snacks the night before HIMSELF!!! I think he really enjoys all the little separaters :) This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• NotQuiteSusie By  NotQuiteSusie     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.22.17

Game changer for lunches!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love love love this set. I always like to try to make my lunches ahead of time if possible, but salads are a tricky one. You can't add the toppings or the dressing ahead of time or the whole thing will get soggy- but I hate using multiple containers or baggies to bring all the ingredients for later. This solves both problems by allowing you to compartmentalize everything until you're ready to mix it, and it's a total game changer! It's also really sturdy and beautiful to look at, too!

• athriftydiva By  athriftydiva     SheSpeaks Tester

Perfect Meal Prep Containers

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love these Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE containers. I use them for meal prep daily and they save me from going through a fast food restaurant. I have always wanted an adult version of my kids bistro boxes and these are it. I can pack a salad, last nights leftovers and even a few healthy snack options without any mess for on the go.

• Wendykate By  Wendykate     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.21.17

A neat, organized and SMART way to pack lunch.

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks You might think a container is a container, right? Not so much. It's all about the divider trays and the latches with this one. I LOVE knowing that the latches are strong and durable, and that my lunch is staying put. It makes such a difference to have those compartments, too. I can pack lunch for DAYS at a time since I can easily keep ingredients separated. I get so busy that I skip packing and I end up with an overpriced lunch from the office cafeteria, and I can't tell you how bad that is. Not only have I been packing a better lunch that stays fresh longer, but I've been saving money too.

• BlenderMom By  BlenderMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.21.17

Great for lunch/snack on the go

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. My husband uses the salad container for work and I use the snack container for myself. We both enjoy the containers very much. We have had no leaks or stains on them.

• anewdawnn By  anewdawnn     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.21.17

Great containers! A must have for every kitchen

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love these containers for packing our lunch on the go. They keep my salads crisp and ready to eat when I'm ready. No more soggy salads or spilled messes. The individual compartments let me customize my meals and snacks and thye

• ronnkelly3 By  ronnkelly3     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.21.17

Eating better and no skipping lunch anymore!

I'm so happy I was given the opportunity to review this because it has made my life a lot easier. I 'm eating lunch every day now and that is a big plus! I make a salad or leftovers every night. I've been eating a lot more salads since receiving the containers. Love the sperate containers, especially the round container for dressing. Leak Proof too! This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• Michelle7508 By  Michelle7508     SheSpeaks Tester

Must-Have For Prepping Healthy Meals And Snacks

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. Love these for prepping several healthy meals and snacks at once. I can even make a few day's worth of salads and not have to worry about them getting soggy. They stack so neatly together in the fridge. I especially love that there are steam vents so I can leave the lid on when microwaving and not have to worry about cleaning up splatters later.