Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Cool Essentials Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• hanamarie By  hanamarie
    02.21.17

The Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant is overall a great deodorant. It does its job and does not leave a sticky residue. It is moderately priced for what you are getting out of it. My only complaints are that it leaves a white powdery residue and most of the options do not smell nice.

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve

• STAZZYLYNN By  STAZZYLYNN
    02.01.17

Love this!!!

Of all of the deodorants on the market, this is one of my favorites. I have very sensitive skin and tend to breakout or get a rash after shaving and this doesn't happen with this deoderant. It makes my arm pits feel soft and look visibly better too. The scent is perfect and not to strong that it over powers the scent of your perfume if you choose to wear it. It keeps me dry and doesn't leave a residue on your clothing. I would be a very unhappy person if I couldn't get this deoderant any longer! It's a must have for me!

• Breana0827 By  Breana0827
    01.31.17

Yaaass!! My fav! Definitely a great product smells so good too!

• pinktaps By  pinktaps
    12.15.16

dove stay fresh

Dove deodorant love the smell of cucumber and it keeps u dry. I would recommend to anyone to try it. Stay fresh all day

• Moneychann By  Moneychann
    11.21.16

Go dove

Smells good. Drys clear. Minumal residue. Doesnt cause sensitive skin to breakout

• eknee819 By  eknee819
    11.21.16

Easily one of the most identifiable smelling deodorants around. No white marks, and it lasts a while too!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    09.27.16

i stay fresh all day

I love this deodorant. It smells great and it always helps me stay fresh all day long!

• Elenart By  Elenart
    09.17.16

loved it. made my armpits feel extra soft. smells nice too

• thedailycare By  thedailycare
    09.17.16

A Tried and True Classic

Dove deodorant in cucumber is my go-to deodorant. There are others that are better, but this is the classic. If you are looking for a nice, reliable deodorant then this is for you!

• monitabonita20 By  monitabonita20
    08.18.16

Clean and fresh

I absolutely love doves deodorant I love the way it smells. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

• Islandsunrise By  Islandsunrise
    07.30.16

Best product for summer heat

The best deodorant ever. I grabbed a travel sample in Miami before traveling to the Caribbean and it been my favorite ever since. I feel and smell fresh all day and well into the night, even with the 104 summer heat.