Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials | SheSpeaks

• Vickyj85 Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.22.18

Highly Recommend

Love love love! This keeps you fresh all day and it gives you a nice scent as well. The only suggestion I have is to not put too much on because it will leave the white residue. The Dove line is pretty good overall.

• kaquatosh193 By  kaquatosh193
    09.29.17

loveeeeeeeeeee

This is my favorite Deodorant! I love the cucumber one more than the other ones.

• Sajoreci By  Sajoreci

Awesome

I love it it is my favorite deodorant. Keeps fresh all day without reapplying plus it smells so good .

• ParentingHealthy By  ParentingHealthy
    09.27.17

It's the only one I'll buy

I seem to have a hard time finding a deodorant that actually works most of the day. Last year I was given a sample of this one and it is now the only deodorant I buy. It is gentle and truly lasts me all day. I only reapply if I' really working up a sweat.

• GAIL444 By  GAIL444

You should try this!!!!

A truly great product - goes on smooth, smells great, and keeps me smelling great. Very reasonably priced!!!

• Zweilousness By  Zweilousness

The Perfect Deodorant!

This has been my go-to for a couple of years so far! It keeps you dry and smelling fresh all day, is perfect if you workout regularly, and doesn't leave any of that white residue on your clothes. This is on the pricey side, but you get exactly what you pay for! Would recommend this deodorant.

• kelseyessex305 By  kelseyessex305
    09.23.17

IT GAVE ME 1ST DEGREE BURNS!!

It's a good deodorant but cant say I would recommend it. use it with care I found after 2 weeks of using this product I had 1st degree burns in my armpit. MOST PAINFUL THING EVER!!!

• Clgarren2036 By  Clgarren2036
    08.27.17

Dove is Magical

Dove has always been my go to deodorant. It gives you long lasting coverage with a fresh smell. It works great for sensitive skin and you don't have to worry about reapplying throughout the day. Price is great and quality is fantastic!

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.09.17

This dove is one of my favorites. Goes on smooth, clear and smells amazing.

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Dove=Great Products

This has been my go to antiperspirant for years but as of late it doesn't seem to be giving me the protection I need. I must say that it was hard but I had to switch in order to keep myself protected. But I really love this deodorant it has a nice clean smell that is not overpowering and it worked wonders even after a fresh shave. There was no burning effect and it cut the itching as well. I was happy with it until it stoped working for me. Also it didn't keep me dry either but there was no odor now I am using another product and it is doing its job fairly well.