mcdonalds french fries | SheSpeaks

• nannybrister nannybrister
    07.06.16

McD's Fries are not Vegan/Vegetarian friendly

This is not a positive review for those of you who do not eat meat products. I have been a vegetarian for about 9 years now and still went to McD's because they had fries and fries are potatoes, right? However after consuming who knows how many pounds of them, I found out that one of the ingredients is Beef Flavoring which comes from cow bones. Since then, I am fries-free; but I was/am awfully mad at McD's for not being truthful.

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

there are "the" fries!

when we want kind of "fast food" fries, we definitely go to mc donalds !! I do not call them "french fries" but chips !!!! crunchy and delicious !! Ok, we all know that the products that are so tasty ,they are not so healthy especially when something is fried. But once or twice in a month - with ketchup on top-, we can allow ourselves to taste these magical fries!!!!

• nicdouce By  nicdouce
    06.01.17

Not the best but not the worst

It really depends on the location you go to, hit or miss. They're good fresh and lightly salted. I'd much rather other fast food chain fries 🍟 but McDonald's doesn't do too bad (if they aren't stale and cold)

• JulieGazley By  JulieGazley
    05.29.17

Sometimes good, sometimes not

Sometimes they are good, and sometimes they are horrible. Most of the time when I get fries from here they are either extremely greasy or cold. If it is busy they are greasy. If they are not busy they are icy cold. On occassion when they are freshly cooked the right way, they taste great. It's really hit or miss here.

• Kattay1 By  Kattay1
    05.11.17

2nd best

Mcdonalds has the second best fries. I love how salty they are. I would rather have the fries than I would the burgers, especially dipped in hot mustard.

• Jessirabbit By  Jessirabbit
    04.29.17

I'm a huge fan of french fries so i purchase fries almost everywhere i go Mcdonald's especially but they have to be fresh and just coming out of the grease.

• Bobbers789 By  Bobbers789
    04.29.17

Good snack

These defentaily aren't healthy for you but i love dipping them in honey mustard!