SNICKERS Crisper | SheSpeaks

• mastrogm mastrogm
    04.04.16

Although it has a good taste I, myself would rather have the regular snickers. I do like the idea of it being in multiple pieces because that way you can have a treat without having too much! If you enjoy crispy type candy and such you will love it.

• falu215 falu215
    03.23.16

I have always loved Snickers. In other words, I was expecting it to take like Snickers but with crisper layers. However, I could not taste the Snickers flavors I love so much. In fact, I shared it with my son and he was not pleased with this treat. Additionally, I found it too sweet for my taste. Just to compare, I purchased the original Snicker bar and it tasted awesome! As a result, I was not satisfied with the Snickers Crisper.

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.13.16

this chocolate bar is very crispy and with the chocolate its a very good bar. its the perfect bar for sharing.

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey     SheSpeaks Tester

• keni816 By  keni816     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.13.16

I love the snickers Crisper. It is my new favorite. I like the mixture of a regular snickers bar with the added crunchiness of the crisp rice. The caramel was a little different to me as well, but it was a great combination.

• lorenedes4 By  lorenedes4     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.13.16

I did like the "crispness" of the snickers crisper. However, I do prefer the original snickers. My kids also sampled it and my oldest daughter loved it. She like how easy it is to break into pieces and share it.

• foxywinter By  foxywinter     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.12.16

I like the four square idea easy to share. I like the taste but I miss the nugget in the original product. I would buy the Snickers Crisper only if it was on sale.

• Amyzuma By  Amyzuma     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.12.16

I love the 4 small piece bar & that it is like a combo of a snickers & a crunch bar. I was surprised at how easy it was to chew, I was kinda expecting it to maybe be too hard or too chewey. The taste was also great! I shared one with my boyfriend & we ate 2 pieces a day for 2 days. I would definitely repurchase as they are yummy & don't get stuck in your teeth. :)

• thizme100 By  thizme100     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.11.16

I received this candy at a discount for my honest opinion. I loved it! Now I can get two different candy bars but both be my favorite. I love the crunch to this candy bar. The balance is perfect. For those that can't eat the whole peanuts.

• skorr10 By  skorr10     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.09.16

I received this product for free to try and review with my honest opinion. I have to say with no surprise that our family LOVED this candy bar! It was just enough to cure my chocolate cravings and also satisfying enough to stave off my hunger. I enjoyed the crispy texture and it had a great flavor! I will absolutely buy these in the future.

• amok67 By  amok67     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.09.16

This is an awesome bar! I love the crunch of it, the texture and it's so delicious!

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    04.08.16

I love chocolate I saw these in Walmart had to buy myself n test this out I must say I was impressed