Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    04.03.17

This is a very dark mascara, I have it in black. But it takes a little longer than others to dry, and it will smear if you rub your eyes, or if you sleep in it.

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

Best Drugstore Mascara

I love the Maybelline Great Lashes mascara. It is such an easily recognizable beauty classic. It doesn't clump up, it is inexpensive and gives your lashes an incredibly bold yet natural look. I've been buying this drugstore mascara for well over five years. It is a holy grail drugstore item for me!

• Megan711 By  Megan711
    02.23.17

Can't Beat the Price

For the price, this mascara is amazing. I can just go to the drug store when i'm out and find this one no problem. I really like the dark black color. The only thing is, i'm not a big fan of the brushes.

• hanamarie By  hanamarie
    02.21.17

Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara

This is the best mascara I have ever tried, and also the cheapest. I have long eyelashes, but you cannot see them because I have blond hair. This totally shapes and coats my lashes perfectly. It is such a great price and is totally worth trying out. They only thing I have to complain about this product is that it doesn't hold your lashes up all day.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Fair.

I've heard a lot of women raving about this for decades. I personally think it's fair. It is by far, Not the Best. It is the average run of the mill mascara.

• vlinda15 By  vlinda15
    02.13.17

Affordable

This mascara is affordable and last all day! Your lashes look full and spectacular! At the end of the day it comes off very easily as well!

• JazzyLykins By  JazzyLykins

Timeless Mascara

A definite timeless mascara! No matter what high end brands I've tried, I'll always come back to this for reliable length.

• CeliaThao By  CeliaThao

SUCKS

This is a very Dark formula, but it will come off with one little rain drop. Do not buy because it is cheap and affordable invest your money in another brand of mascara.

• thelmaxo98 By  thelmaxo98
    02.12.17

This mascara works great on my eyes. It has it looking dark and long looking. I enjoy using this product and definitely would recommend to others who are looking for a great mascara. This is the perfect fit for your eyes.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

A Classic That Can Go Toe-to-Toe with Designer Brands

A classic that still works. This mascara is the definition of if it ain't broke don't fix it. A great formula and brush that give a wonderful look - one I have to stay a lot of high end mascaras can't compete with. Long natural looking lashes and not a single clump. I have tried what feels like every mascara out there and this is still a staple of mine. It lasts all day with minimal flaking and yet comes off easily with eye makeup remover oil.