Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• perfectlypowell By  perfectlypowell
    09.29.17

Great product

This is one of the best mascaras! I have it in brown, and it's perfect for a natural look. I like a thinner formula, so I wipe off some of the product on the wand, and it gives me a more natural lash. For the wow factor, I layer it on thick!

• kaquatosh193 By  kaquatosh193
    09.29.17

I always get this one, I love the way my eye lashes look. They never looked so long before.

• puremaverick By  puremaverick
    09.28.17

Eye to Eye

Maybelline and I have been friends for years. She is the last look when I head out the door for work, for a night out and even a quick trip up the mountain for a hike. I mean, you never know who you'll meet on the trail. I always feel prepared to look anyone right in the eye with confidence.

• mollymew12 By  mollymew12
    09.28.17

Everyday look

This is great for the price. I use this for my everyday eye looks and it works well. I like to buy it at Target or a locan drugstore with a coupon.

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

Long time fave

This is the first mascara I have ever tried. Thanks Mom! I still use it all the time. I can find it almost anywhere and the price is great. I only want a little bit of lift and color and this mascara always gets the job done.

• stillgettingreddy By  stillgettingreddy
    07.05.17

Not bad for beginners!

This is a good mascara for people who don't know how to use makeup yet. You can easily access it at any drugstore and the application is very straightforward. It can smudge easily and don't expect to get longer or plumper lashes from this formula, but it definitely will darken your lashes a bit for a more natural look. In a day and age where falsies are so common, it will look very different to wear this formula. I actually prefer the washable one over the waterproof one because you need to yank a few eyelashes out with the other formula to get it off. If you have a couple extra dollars I'd splurge on another brand, but otherwise this mascara will do the trick especially for those who have lighter hair.

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

A guaranteed product

A dark mascara in a really good price and very good brush that really makes the eyelashes long and thick! a guaranteed product that i recommended to all women and girls!

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    04.03.17

This is a very dark mascara, I have it in black. But it takes a little longer than others to dry, and it will smear if you rub your eyes, or if you sleep in it.

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

Best Drugstore Mascara

I love the Maybelline Great Lashes mascara. It is such an easily recognizable beauty classic. It doesn't clump up, it is inexpensive and gives your lashes an incredibly bold yet natural look. I've been buying this drugstore mascara for well over five years. It is a holy grail drugstore item for me!

• Megan711 By  Megan711
    02.23.17

Can't Beat the Price

For the price, this mascara is amazing. I can just go to the drug store when i'm out and find this one no problem. I really like the dark black color. The only thing is, i'm not a big fan of the brushes.