Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• stillgettingreddy By  stillgettingreddy
    07.05.17

Not bad for beginners!

This is a good mascara for people who don't know how to use makeup yet. You can easily access it at any drugstore and the application is very straightforward. It can smudge easily and don't expect to get longer or plumper lashes from this formula, but it definitely will darken your lashes a bit for a more natural look. In a day and age where falsies are so common, it will look very different to wear this formula. I actually prefer the washable one over the waterproof one because you need to yank a few eyelashes out with the other formula to get it off. If you have a couple extra dollars I'd splurge on another brand, but otherwise this mascara will do the trick especially for those who have lighter hair.

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

A guaranteed product

A dark mascara in a really good price and very good brush that really makes the eyelashes long and thick! a guaranteed product that i recommended to all women and girls!

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    04.03.17

This is a very dark mascara, I have it in black. But it takes a little longer than others to dry, and it will smear if you rub your eyes, or if you sleep in it.

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

Best Drugstore Mascara

I love the Maybelline Great Lashes mascara. It is such an easily recognizable beauty classic. It doesn't clump up, it is inexpensive and gives your lashes an incredibly bold yet natural look. I've been buying this drugstore mascara for well over five years. It is a holy grail drugstore item for me!

• Megan711 By  Megan711
    02.23.17

Can't Beat the Price

For the price, this mascara is amazing. I can just go to the drug store when i'm out and find this one no problem. I really like the dark black color. The only thing is, i'm not a big fan of the brushes.

• hanamarie By  hanamarie
    02.21.17

Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara

This is the best mascara I have ever tried, and also the cheapest. I have long eyelashes, but you cannot see them because I have blond hair. This totally shapes and coats my lashes perfectly. It is such a great price and is totally worth trying out. They only thing I have to complain about this product is that it doesn't hold your lashes up all day.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Fair.

I've heard a lot of women raving about this for decades. I personally think it's fair. It is by far, Not the Best. It is the average run of the mill mascara.

• vlinda15 By  vlinda15
    02.13.17

Affordable

This mascara is affordable and last all day! Your lashes look full and spectacular! At the end of the day it comes off very easily as well!

• JazzyLykins By  JazzyLykins
    02.12.17

Timeless Mascara

A definite timeless mascara! No matter what high end brands I've tried, I'll always come back to this for reliable length.

• CeliaThao By  CeliaThao
    02.12.17

SUCKS

This is a very Dark formula, but it will come off with one little rain drop. Do not buy because it is cheap and affordable invest your money in another brand of mascara.