Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer | SheSpeaks

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

Miracle Primer

This is a fantastic primer. The only downside is that it is expensive. Aside from that, it makes your skin feel super soft and smooth, it hides pores, and it keeps makeup on all day long. I have yet to find another primer that measures up to this one. That being said, I still really wish this product wasn't so pricey.

• Angelinaxoxo By  Angelinaxoxo
    12.15.16

Holy grail!!

I actually really love this primer by far the best I've tried , my makeup stays in place when I have this primer on I am usually very oily so at first I was hesitant because it's like a silicone texture and I thought I was going to be an oily mess so at first I just got a sample from ulta and I totally fell in love and had to get the full size , I feel like my makeup looks flawless with this.

• Junipere By  Junipere
    12.07.16

My go-to primer!

In my opinion, yes this is better than the drug store primers I've used. I've also found that this is the best primer I've used when compared to other beauty brands that have a price point higher than drug store brands even! Not only does it help keep your foundation and other makeup in place, it does an awesome job "blurring" any pores. I would say that it adds this airbrush effect to your face in the same way adding filters and other effects to your Instagram pictures would do--except in real life. Since I've used it I would never think about applying makeup without it! If you're curious check out one of the sample sizes available at Sephora - you will get a few uses without taking the plunge of buying the full size! Jul 25 - 2016 - 12:52 a.m.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    12.03.16

Smooth, soft to touch finish. No long dry time. Foundation over this. stays true to color throughout the day. No clogged pores. No scent or color. Lasts long time. Goes on well even over top of moisturizer. A bit pricey. And might not recommend if you have super sensitive skin or turn red very easily. Though most of my friends that have dry to only slightly sensitive skin have not had problems.

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

Cannot exactly remember how I got my hands on this primer, but I am so glad I did. I have oily skin, and some primers tend to make me even more oily, and make my makeup look caked up. This primer worked beautifully, and I had no issue with nay oily spots. Good job Smashbox, job well done!

• Lauras1978 By  Lauras1978
    11.28.16

So smooth

I really like this primer. The primer doesn't take long to dry. My makeup goes so smooth over it. I feel flawless.

• Desirae0810 By  Desirae0810
    09.28.16

Perfect primer

My favorite primer. Smooth flawless finish. No irritation or clogged pores. No scent or color.

• Egy_Malk By  Egy_Malk
    08.12.16

Best primer

This primer is amazing. It is very humid where I live, but this primer keeps my foundation and make in place and doesn't melt of the summer heat.

• yvillato By  yvillato
    08.10.16

Great primer

Love this product great before makeup application makes you face feel like velvet

• HerLovelyBeauty By  HerLovelyBeauty
    07.26.16

great!!

I received a sample in my ipsy bag and was very pleased with the results. I have somewhat oily skin so i have to be careful on the amount of oily products I use and I was careful to not use to much of this in one application. It did allow my makeup to set with a nice smooth finish and I was able to get more wear out of my makeup without touching it up. It's a light product and doesn't clog skin so great for summer and heat.