Burt s Bees Tinted Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• Paige1587 By  Paige1587
    06.20.16

I really like berts beers because it doesnt dry out or fade easily. I like that it has a tint because many lip-sticks or lip glosses seem to make my lips dry or sticky. Its nice to have an option outside of lip stick.

• Hmessina By  Hmessina
    06.19.16

I Love this chapstick. It's tinted so it looks like a lipstick and it is sooo soft. One of my favorites to use on my lips for sure.

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Amazing Moisture

I have the whole line of these, they work so well especially if you have constantly dry and irritated skin

• Courtneyskyler94 By  Courtneyskyler94
    06.07.16

Burt bees is the best

My favorite chap stick brand. I'm so exciting with the colors they have been adding into there serums. I love this color on my lips. Also the fact that it's mosturizing and replenishing doesn't hurt at all

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

I find this to be super flaky at times, and sometimes the color is too intense. But i do love the texture and how it smoothly goes on:) the smell is okay, not super strong smelling but there is a scent.

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

I'm well into my 20s and I've been buying this brand of lip balm since high school. The color is a bit too pigmented for me so I just dot it on my lips and rub with my finger. Smells amazing also!

• WholeBeautyBlog By  WholeBeautyBlog
    02.20.16

Fantastic product! All the moisturizing benefits of the regular Burt's Bee chapstick, with the added benefit of a hint of color. I primarily use the color "Hibiscus", and it is the perfect natural shade for me, just like a more intense version of my own lip color. It looks natural, not heavy like a lipstick, but still provides a great pop of color and softens the lips! Does not have a peppermint flavor like the basic Burt's Bees, but it has a pretty neutral taste. Would definitely recommend!