Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners Review Page 3 of 23 | SheSpeaks

• jammer26 By  jammer26     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.03.16

These did work well, but I wish they were just a little bit shorter and perhaps had "wings" so that they could be positioned in a manner that they did not feel obvious to others and to keep them held in place. Maybe a variety of choices thickness wise would be good because not only do I not always want, or need, something as thick as this, but I am guessing a lot of women would prefer a thinner size, while women like my mother who has bladder control issues as a combined result of multiple children, age, and partial paralysis as a result of multiple strokes.

• BEAUTYTWIN88 By  BEAUTYTWIN88     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.03.16

The Always discreet works great to keep you dry . I gave these to a relative to try and she loves how thin they are. The packaging is nice and they smell good too.

• AUBREYSMOMMY06 By  AUBREYSMOMMY06
    03.02.16

Loved these. Discreet comfortable and just scented enough not to be overpowering.

• mmiller1118 By  mmiller1118     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.02.16

works well are discreet and absorbent so i would recommend them to a friend.

• k2sgal By  k2sgal     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.29.16

These worked wonderful. I received them to try and they will be an add to the grocery list. Very absorbent and fit nicely into your bag.

• shovlin02 By  shovlin02
    02.24.16

love that there not bulky and they give the right protection

• kidandzoomom By  kidandzoomom     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.23.16

Received a package of Always Discreet, for free from She Speaks, to try. The liners look comfortable and discreet. I had no reason to use them, but am going to save them, for the next time I experience a UTI. I would purchase these, for emergencies.

• spyralwomyn By  spyralwomyn     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.23.16

This product helped with protection but the pad was really wide and uncomfortable. Also, I'm not sure if the product contains bleach or other harmful ingredients that may lead to health issues.

• amica25 By  amica25     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.23.16

I like the product well enough but have to give it a mixed review. The product is nicely packaged and pretty absorbant. However, there is a slight chemical smell that is bothersome to me (but might not be a problem to others). The pad is a bit wider than I would like because I had trouble adjusting to the fit. I would definitely consider these pads again if it comes in an unscented version and ones shaped for the thong.

• Autumnkat By  Autumnkat
    02.23.16

While I've been a fan of other Always products, I didn't like these Discreet pads. I didn't feel they provided enough protection.

• kathi22 By  kathi22     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.22.16

I really liked using these and will buy in future. I like the thinness but would like wings and possibly a thong version.

• robinp65 By  robinp65     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.22.16

These things are great, they worked great and I would recommend these.

• khort7 By  khort7
    02.22.16

I am happy that I was able to try these out as they have become a staple in my home. I have a small leakage problem and this more than adequately keeps me fresh and dry. Thank you for the opportunity to try it out.

• dustwolf By  dustwolf
    02.22.16

First, I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review. I appreciate them letting me try these out because I was curious about how well they worked. For my needs however, they didn't work as good as expected. They just fit my body oddly and they ended up wrinkling and not staying in place, chafing more than they did protect. With that being said though, I love the concept and the neat little package that would fit easily in a purse, or even tucked in jeans. These are very discreet, if only they stayed in place! I'd still recommend though, I have no doubt that these could fit other women, and maybe someone can figure out how to make them stay.

• Churchhat By  Churchhat     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.19.16

Very discreet but has added absorption for leakage protection. Love the small yet long design . Enjoyed trying this product