Advil pain Reliever | SheSpeaks

• rubyisabellamcg By  rubyisabellamcg
    05.04.16

Awesome

Advil is my go to for pain relief! With carrying so many books around campus, my back and neck are always in pain. Advil is always there to ease the tension!

• HippyWifeHippyLife By  HippyWifeHippyLife
    04.21.16

LOVE Advil. This is a must in any first aid kit, this is a must in our pantry at all times. The pills are small and easy to swallow, they are circular. The pills are coated in a sweet coating, which I appreciate.

• christyhooksguerrero By  christyhooksguerrero
    04.04.16

I have used Advil for years. It works for all my aches and pains and it doesn't give me stomach spasms like Aleve does.

• CWOK__ By  CWOK__
    03.31.16

Nothing works as well as ibuprofen for any aches and pains I have. I have arthritis in my joints, and some days when it's more painful, 2 of these will usually do the trick. I've used it for other aches and pains as well, such as menstrual cramps, and honestly it does work on me better than anything else. I rarely bother with any other pain reliever since this helps so much.