DripDrop Hydration Powder Berry | SheSpeaks

• sheedeals sheedeals
    11.13.14

I received Drip-Drop-ORS-Berry-Flavor as a free sample from shespeaks. I was waiting to try it and did it today. My child's school nurse called up saying that my daughter has headache and nausea and looks pale and dehydrated. I immediately opened up my drip drop pack and gave a glass full of this to her when she came back home. She sure was dehydrated. She felt better wit this. It is very convenient to have this rather than carrying a bulky bottles or keep something which gets expired soon (pedialyte - u have to use it within 24 hours of opening). We all like the berry flavor , it wud be great if it comes in more flavor. thank you for my sample.

• mab6284 mab6284
    04.09.15

I am not a fan of the berry flavor. It tastes really synthetic. I have tried many water additives with varying degrees of satisfaction. I wish the powder had mixed a little better in the water but I did feel more hydrated after than just drinking water. My bigger concern that flavor was the labeling of only using drip drop under medical supervision.

• mab6284 By  mab6284     SheSpeaks Tester

• Eltaha By  Eltaha     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.09.15

I loved the product and loved this flavor as well! I had a horrible headache one morning, after i drank this I felt so much better and was really pleased with the way it tasted!!

• x-raymom2004 By  x-raymom2004     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.09.15

My son came down with a stomach virus and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to try this product out. He drank the product without complaining about the taste, which I found to be a bit artificial tasting. He preferred drinking this to water. After a short amount of time he was feeling better and able to hold down solids. Can't say that this product hydrated better than water, but my son did prefer the taste over a glass of water.

• hugnsgrl By  hugnsgrl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.08.15

We used this product recently when my child came down with a stomach virus. I felt better about giving her this product than the typical high sodium sports drink. The taste wasn't horrible, but it could still use some work. I love how portable this product is.

• kymom13 By  kymom13     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.15

I loved this flavor! It tastes more like grape than berry but it has the perfect amount of sweetness without being too much. It's a flavor the kids love and I feel good giving it to them on a daily basis!

• indygrandma By  indygrandma     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.15

Won't be buying this. Young grandkids thought it was fine, but they're too little to be picky!

• sunshine0110 By  sunshine0110     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.15

Better tasting than the lemon flavor, but not the greatest.

• Kvite88 By  Kvite88     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.15

Similar to the lemon ejnjoyed the concept but not the flavor of the product. This was less intenst than the lemon but still not a flavor i enjoy

• bonita7878 By  bonita7878     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.15

Comparing to other hydrating drinks - this was less sugary tasting however; does leave an oily aftertaste due to the ingredient listing. Easy to use - had to put an extra shake to ensure it mixed correctly. Definitely kept me feeling cool and hydrated. Great option for one of those glycemic days and recommending this to my diabetic friends.

• elsjones By  elsjones     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.15

I felt like the berry flavor was pretty good and it did make me feel more hydrated.