International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer | SheSpeaks

• I am currently addicted to this! I haven't went a day without out in my coffee since I bought it. It is very sweet so you don't have to add very many other sweetners. You can definitely taste the caramel. I love it!!

• kott25 By  kott25
    10.01.15

Great tasting creamer....put it in my coffee every morning.

• ShanSpeaks By  ShanSpeaks
    09.30.15

Decent creamer for coffee. Don't taste much caramel at all in coffee though? Bought a few times just too see if I had received a bad one? Nope. On the plus side the larger bottles are usually only $2.99 at our store and I almost always get $1.00 off coupon for my next purchase. So, price and value-kudos. As for taste on most of this brand....left me curious on who adds the flavor?

• mzcheetah By  mzcheetah
    09.30.15

This is my absolute favorite creamer. I use less sugar in my coffee when using Caramel Macchiato creamer, which makes me very happy. My only complaint is that it's sometimes hard to find. I've been known to search multiple stores just to find my favorite creamer. I don't ever want to face a morning without it!

• LoveA3 By  LoveA3
    09.29.15

We love this at home. I love it with my morning hot coffe "yyuumm" and my husband loves it when he makes iced coffee at home. Simply delicious

• LookingforSunshine By  LookingforSunshine
    09.29.15

• BabyHelena By  BabyHelena
    08.21.15

When I reach for a flavored creamer I always go for their caramel. I have noticed it's not super creamy like most but that's how I like it.

• CraftyMom03 By  CraftyMom03
    08.04.15

BY FAR one of my favorite creamers! It is so yummy & makes your morning/afternoon coffee amazing! I cannot go one day without this! Highly recommend!

• laurar By  laurar
    08.03.15

This is my absolute favorite flavor of coffee creamer. I would choose is above everything else. It is very sweet.

• kam180 By  kam180
    07.21.15

I love International Delight creamers! Caramel Macchiato would be great for iced coffee; however, it is too sweet for my daily hot coffee indulgence! Maintain the creaminess, International Delight, and tone down the sugar, and you've hit the mark!

• cmiller0408 By  cmiller0408
    06.28.15

Let me start by saying International Delight is one of my favorite coffee creamers but I think they sort of missed the mark with this one. I was hoping for more of a caramel taste but it was so overly sweet that the taste couldn't come through. I like sweet creamers but this one was a bit much.