Amanda Seyfried Letters to Juliet | SheSpeaks

• vlb0920 By  vlb0920
    08.13.15

Good girls night movie! Have watched more than once.

• Mo_Flow77 By  Mo_Flow77
    08.13.15

The story is wonderful! And I love Amanda Seyfriend in this!

• scofiles By  scofiles
    07.14.15

This is a really sweet little chick flick. It's clean, too! I took my little sister to see this with a couple of her little friends. It's great for younger girls in the sense that it's not too serious, but the story certainly isn't lost on the older crowd!

• rileyarrin37 By  rileyarrin37
    07.09.15

If you are looking for a tragic love story than look no further!!!

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

I love this movie!! Amanda Seyfried is an adorable actress. I didn't have high hopes for this movie before sitting down to watch it but I couldn't leave the TV! I was an inch from the TV with my heart on the edge of heartbreak towards the end. But I won't spoil it. Love it! Absolutely recommend!

• Jessicalambertl By  Jessicalambertl
    06.28.15

I bought this movie for my birthday out of a Walmart 5$ bin and it was well worth the investment, absolute great story. i would've paid more for it

• CamiR4 By  CamiR4
    06.17.15

Good movie! Love the story and adventure. Great Chick-flik!

• caitlinnicolelongwell By  caitlinnicolelongwell
    06.07.15

I absolutely adore this movie. I had to fight with my sister in order to keep it because she liked it too!

• patski9 By  patski9
    04.29.14

I enjoyed it very much.

• Ruthie89 By  Ruthie89
    12.18.13

I'm sure you all know these days when you wake up feeling bit sad and down, but don't know the reason of those feelings. One morning feeling bit off I decided to uplift my mood by watching a nice, romantic yet funny movie. Chose "Letters to Julie" because the story seemed appropriate for my thoughts at the time. I somehow always tend to watch that movie in the mornings, but I guess it works the same way when you watch it at night with your friends, in the arms of your sweetheart or even by yourself ( a glass of good wine and some Italian food or fruits are also recommended). Sounds good, doesn't it? It is a brilliant movie that celebrates love as it is. It's so emotionally moving and stimulating, colourful and charmingly funny. Oh, and the wonderful picturesque scenery of Italy! It makes you want to visit Italy so badly, but you won't feel bad about it! You will be longing for this particular, a trip to Italy, experience. You will feel inspired and excited, because you know that it might be coming towards you.This works every time! The film is beautiful and so inspirational! I've watched it numerous times, but it was only today when I really listened to the words they were saying and paid high attention to the actors faces, particularly their eyes. Why? Because they are good looking? Not really! They say that the eyes are the mirror of ones soul. The face betrays the emotions one's feeling the best. So if you look at the faces of the actors you can see that most of their time they're smiling. Like most of the things controlled by ones brain you can also divide smiling into two "groups". The conscious smiling is the one that you're doing deliberately. This happens when YOU tell the brain that you've decided to smile. It doesn't mean you're faking it and it's still natural, you just make that decision. The unsconscious smiling is the one when the brain tells you that it's time to smile. Sometimes you're even not noticing that you're smiling. So it seemed that actors( Amanda Seyfried, Vanessa Redgrave and Chris Egan)were mostly smiling unconsciously and they seemed happy. And this is the way we all want to feel, isn't it?! Amanda Seyfried is a simply gorgeous, sweet and brilliant actress. I've always admired her. She always seems so humble and sincere to herself. So does her character, Sophie. These are traits that a woman should have. At least, I think so! .. Christopher Egan is such a handsome man with great accent. The accent makes him even sexier!! Or does it?? He does a great job of playing Charlie, a bit obnoxious, sweet and funny guy. Vanessa Redgrave and Franco Nero: wow, just wow! This is an amazing couple in art and real-life. This is such a good example of art imitating life. Vanessa Redgrave looks simply outstanding and outstanding is also her acting. She's so elegant, so poise and yet rather humorous at times.