Yes to Cucumbers Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.20.16

I love all of the YES To facial wipes EXCEPT for the "Yes to Cucumbers". I did NOT like the smell and they dried my skin out.

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

These smell horrible and they are not moist enough for my taste. There are so many makeup wipes that work way better for less money that you could use that I would not recommend this to anyone.

• Chris213 By  Chris213
    01.03.14

These are not my favorites (sorry)! I bought a bunch of packs at Target after Christmas one year because there was a great sale, but I'm sorry I did! These were not wet enough for my liking, and I always had to kind of scrub my face pretty hard to get my makeup off. They irritated my skin, and sometimes my skin would almost even get a rash from these. I will buy these no more!

• blessedmomma By  blessedmomma
    01.03.14

I have sensitive skin, and I am also wanting to start using more natural products on my skin. I discovered these about a month ago, and I LOVE them!!!! The do a great job of removing my makeup, and my skin feels great after using them!

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.18.13

these are excellent to remove makeup and also to freshen up your sweaty boobies or helo remove deoderant so you can apply a fresh coat. I absolutely love the scent as well! these wipes dont irritate my skin and leaves me feeling fresh!

• nw_bargains By  nw_bargains
    11.30.13

I love using the Yes to Cucumber Wipes for those nights that I am too tired to wash my face or just need a light cleanse.

• rawanghannam By  rawanghannam
    10.28.13

Good product I am just not fond of the smell of them. But it is very popular among my friends.

• lekhamary By  lekhamary
    10.27.13

This was the first product I had purchased from this line and I am happy that I did. The product smells great and is very gentle. It really took off all my makeup and the gunk. It is a good product and I have told my friends and family about it. You definitely need to try this!

• nikki031 By  nikki031
    10.18.13

I use these on the go especially after I work out. I have noticed a decrease in breakouts since I started using theses.