Malt O Meal Marshmallow Mateys | SheSpeaks

• manise73 By  manise73
    10.05.15

i buy this cereal for my kids and they absolutely love it and its inexpensive won't hurt your budget. tastes just like lucky charms.

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

This product may not be the original Lucky Charms cereal, but it is cheap and in the budget. You also get more for what you pay for! It does compare to the Lucky Charms cereal brand. Not as sweet and sugary, but is an excellent option for those on a budget!

• MissCastillo6 By  MissCastillo6
    09.07.15

Personally I like these more then Lucky Charms. And my children love them. Bonus they are soooo much cheaper.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

My kids love these, they are the same as lucky charms only a lot cheaper

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.15.15

This is one of my favorite compared to the actual brand name, taste just like it and is cheaper.

• kellyk847 By  kellyk847
    06.25.15

This cereal is 1 of my favorites. The flavor is better than the other competitors and the price is alot cheaper

• tkdmomma By  tkdmomma
    06.18.15

Stopped buying the more expensive brands of cereal in favor of Malt-O-Meal cereals. The taste is great, very satisfying, and the price is cheaper with more in the bag.

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.07.15

I bought a bag of these for my son once and he wouldn't eat them. He took one bite, spit it our, and asked for any apple. Not surprising, this stuff tastes like dry cat food.

• tired4mommy By  tired4mommy
    06.05.15

I love the price and my kids love the taste! I also love the bag idea as opposed to a box

• Jennie1512 By  Jennie1512
    06.03.15

I love this cereal. I think it tastes better the the name brand stuff.