Secret Outlast Clear Gel Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Sina_Veiga By  Sina_Veiga
    06.22.14

Works really good! It's probably my second brand in deodorant

• tam0706 By  tam0706
    06.22.14

I've used this for years. Best deodorant I've found for me. I'm giving it a 4 though because I'm really not one to need a strong deodorant.

• apowitz By  apowitz
    04.11.14

This is my go-to deoderant. Its reasonsbly priced and works great. This deoderant lasts all day, I'd definitely recommend this product.

• lovebutterflyangel By  lovebutterflyangel
    04.07.14

This is my favorite deodorant. I live switching scents and the gel isn't dry which makes it easier to apply and it has no color

• kimandkhloe By  kimandkhloe
    04.06.14

Have been usingthis deodorant for a year or so and i keep coming back because i love it. Doesnt leave the white marks and lasts all day.

• lilskier By  lilskier
    03.30.14

Great smelling and keeps you fresh all day. Doesnt leave white marks like the stick. Love it!

• prettygal By  prettygal
    03.30.14

it will suit all skin types :)

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This is the only deodorant I use. I love all the different scents that there are and it lasts me a long time. I never have streaks on my clothing and it leaves me fresh & dry.

• DvusGrl By  DvusGrl
    01.07.14

I keep one in my gym bag and one in my locker at work. Very functional and lasts all day

• patricia86 By  patricia86
    12.12.13

They smell of this deodorant oh my it great in the protection is great i would recommend this to everyone to try

• chinnmom By  chinnmom
    12.04.13

I was skeptical about this deodorant. But much to my surprise the Secret Deodorant worked wonderfully!!!!

• Kimichanpeasu By  Kimichanpeasu
    11.19.13

I've been using this product for years. I have used many different scents, and the clear gels do not leave a white residue, and they keep me dry and smelling fresh all day! This is my HG deodorant!

• genna110011 By  genna110011
    10.30.13

i wear this deodorant every day. i used to use the solid deoderant but it was only working for an hour or two so i decided to try this one and i never smell! the only problem is, I still get sweaty and see sweat stains. Dont worry though, there arent any white marks left over :)

• apatterman By  apatterman
    10.30.13

Great and strong scents! Scents last a while. However it is messy to use and it gives too much gel so the gel gets everywhere. It also dries white and because its gel it stays wet a long time thus getting all over your clothes.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Secret has always been my favorite deodorant and I love this one in particular because it lasts so long.