Simple Exfoliating Wipes | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

These make-up wipes are not my holy grail favorite product but the do work pretty well. My one complaint would be that they are not moist enough so if your are looking for a wipe that is on the drier side then these would be for you. I prefer a very wet make-up wipe so that I am not tugging on my skin trying to clean my face.

• margaretdd By  margaretdd
    08.05.13

These sensitive towelettes are great for taking off your makeup when you are tired and just want to go to bed. but you don't want to sleep in your makeup. They do a great job and make your skin feel great!!!

• kuananysha By  kuananysha
    07.15.13

gentleness is a green light, go 4 it

• LNHargrove By  LNHargrove
    06.21.13

Love these wipes! They are so gentle on my skin and work so well. I love how my skin feels after I use them!

• cg2362 By  cg2362
    06.05.13

I loves these! They are so great so sensitive skin and have healthy ingredients in it. They also get the job done.

• KrazyCuban By  KrazyCuban
    06.03.13

These are great! Helps remove all my makeup and they are so gentle. My skin is sensitive, but there is no irritation!

• cfaragalla54 By  cfaragalla54
    05.31.13

I received the wipes from getting the Target Beauty sample bag that came with many samples. For someone who wears lots of makeup on the eyes, this is a great product. It doesn't hurt or sting your eyes and its perfect for those with sensitive skin.

• sasha1085 By  sasha1085
    05.29.13

These are gentle and do not have an overwhelming smell. They are fast and convenient!

• ccluv121 By  ccluv121
    05.29.13

I use waterproof eye makeup and these remove it easily without having to scrub. Not to mention one wipe cleans all of my makeup off (including the eyes) without having to use another one. These are a great time saver and leave my skin looking beautiful and feeling soft.

• tabithaLA By  tabithaLA
    04.13.13

These are wonderful! One side is textured to remove makeup, dead skin and impurities and the other side is smooth to clean delicate areas around your eyes. My skin glows after using these.