A E The Walking Dead | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.10.16

Great show

It took me a while to finally get into this show. It's what I pray wouldn't be around, if the world turned into zombie land. If I am around being a fighter is what I will be!!!

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I love The Walking Dead. I have been a fan since it first aired. One things I love about the show is the strong female characters over the years, and the way some of the characters have evolved. The core group of characters are like a family. The episodes keep me on the edge of my seat because I don't know what to expect. I think it's interesting that the show also kills off some of main characters , which is something most shows don't do.

• mimilovesall8 By  mimilovesall8
    03.03.16

Best show EVER! I am obsessed with this show. For everyone thinking this is just a zombie show think again. I get so into the lives of these awesome people. I wish it came on all year long.

• stupidity By  stupidity
    03.03.16

Best show on tv can't wait for Sunday night to watch it .

• DJRW76 By  DJRW76
    02.24.16

One of the best shows on TV. The new season is absolutely great. I'm definitely shipping Richonne.

• kharris2007 By  kharris2007
    02.15.16

I LOVE the walking dead!!Each season I am always surprised and even though my heart breaks every time we lose a beloved character it still delivers. I absolutely love how Carol has become ..and I love seeing Daryl and his crossbow.

• candries By  candries
    12.10.15

• mrswinter14 By  mrswinter14
    12.05.15

I started off in the current season because I was so skeptical. Now I love it and have been binge watching it to catch up with my friends.

• mrswinter14 By  mrswinter14
    12.05.15

• jenetty4 By  jenetty4
    11.05.15

I shied away from this show for two years before my son convinced me to give it a try. I binge watched the first two seasons and have been hooked on it ever since. Yea, sometimes the story line gets a little redundant but it still has me on the edge of my seat most episodes. LOVE IT!