Cascade Action Pacs Review Page 3 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• Madsmom By  Madsmom
    04.29.14

Work the best in our dishwasher!

• StaceyLea73 By  StaceyLea73
    04.29.14

Works Best

• moondustsiren By  moondustsiren
    04.17.14

I love these and so do my children since they don't have to do dishes by hand. Great product and I haven't had trouble with them yet!

• Katielou91 By  Katielou91
    02.08.14

The only detergent I use

• Ann-Marie By  Ann-Marie
    02.05.14

Works very efficiently. Convenient.

• Treewee By  Treewee
    12.01.13

Love these! Leaves my dishes spotless and no powdery residue on my glasses!! Great buy!

• bobolinks By  bobolinks
    10.19.13

I have been using the action packs for well over a year now. I like them, they completely dissolve and rinse completely, I rarely have to re rinse. They are priced good and now days saving money is a must. I will continue to use the action packs.

• redjessi By  redjessi
    10.09.13

Cascade Action Pacs leave my dishes sparkling clean with less product; I love that you control the amount of detergent being used so no waste. its great!

• mclark04 By  mclark04     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.07.13

Seriously. Nothing is easier or better at cleaning dishes than using one of these!

• sassymommy07 By  sassymommy07
    06.03.13

We haves huge tub of these from Costco since we run our dishwasher several times a day. Favorite dishwasher tablets. Work better than other brands I have tried in past

• indmss_6 By  indmss_6     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.01.13

I am a big fan of Cascade products and prefer cascade over dishwashing brands when using my dish washer.Cascade cleans my dishes very well and I rarely have to re-rinse but sometimes i have tor re-wash my dish once the dish washer is done coz the action pacs sometimes leaves some kind of power after its done ..also the outer part of my aluminium and my steel pans turn greyish after i wash them with the cascade action pacs but i would still use cascade but wil also request Cascade to do something about that.cascade getl always works good.. I truly believe in this product.

• danesmom By  danesmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.13.13

Best Dishwasher Det on the market. I have tried them all, this one never disappoints

• Sharpnack By  Sharpnack     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.13.13

love cascade always have

• foreva By  foreva     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

I actually perfer cascade over finish when using my dish washer. Cascade cleans my dishes very well and I rarely have to re-rinse or re-wash my dishes once the dish washer is done. I truly believe in this product.

• tippydowns By  tippydowns
    05.10.13

I love cascade but did not like this product, will stick to cascade gel