Nature s Way Coconut Oil Pure Extra Virgin | SheSpeaks

• Rachael1289 Rachael1289
    08.02.16

So many uses for just one product!!

This is one of the best (and most pure) Coconut Oil that my whole family uses daily. I use it for pulling, I use it for a hair mask, for cooking (when I cook), I even put some in my coffee, and soo much more... Coconut oil is one item we could not live without on my house!

• bbaileeey By  bbaileeey
    04.19.15

I love coconut oil! I have it in pretty much every room in my house. I use it for everything, from a hydrating hair/skin mask or cooking with it. It's amazing, give it a try I'm sure you'll put it to use somewhere.

• nicoleee By  nicoleee
    04.05.15

I love oil pulling with coconut oil. I will attach a link to a blog post, that shows the many benefits of oil pullinghttp://wellnessmama.com/7866/oil-pulling-for-oral-health/

• minky4 By  minky4
    04.01.15

I absolutely adore this product used in its method of makeup removal. I typically heat a nickel-sized amount of coconut oil in my palm and then slather all over my face, concentrating on my eyes to remove mascara and liner. After massaging my face for a minute or so I wash the product off with a good cleanser and this removes all traces of my makeup. I will typically take a cotton round and gently rub around my eyes to remove any residual coconut oil. It's moisturizing, effective and has left my skin feeling amazing. (Sidenote: I use this in place of butter on my waffles and pancakes and the subtle coconut flavor really adds a touch.)

• SilverButterflies By  SilverButterflies
    03.10.15

I bought this to use as a makeup remover and moisturizer in one but I have heard that it can be used for so much more. My daughter has excema and I bought her her on bottle hopefully it works wonders on her. But on me it works wonderfully for what I need it for.

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

Natural and very versatile. I use it for my hair and skin. Great item to have around the home.

• Sundaymorning By  Sundaymorning
    01.20.15

This coconut oil is great for so many things. I use it on my skin, in my coffee, and for oil pulling. Endless uses!!!

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.08.15

Great for hair

• ashleysantana By  ashleysantana
    01.08.15

Love this coconut oil! I use it as a moisturizer, I oil pull with it, I use it in my hair as a hair mask, I also put it on my eyelashes to strengthen them.

• RosemaryS By  RosemaryS
    01.07.15

Would recommend Extra V Coconut oil to just about anyone it has alot of health benefits its good

• 1andonlySylvia By  1andonlySylvia
    12.25.14

Coconut oil is amazing! If you don't know the multiple uses for coconut oil...you are missing out! A few of the uses are: great instead of Neosporin for stopping infections! Great for tattooes! Used in coffee or smoothies for indigestion! Google it if you don't know! I use it a lot for everything! Great for cooking too! Not recommended to use the virgin for cooking unless you really like the taste of cococnut...otherwise use not virgin oil! Amazing stuff!