CoverGirl Outlast Double Lip Shine Review Page 3 of 20 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• Freakinfit By  Freakinfit     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.15.13

I tried color # 295....and the color is nice...but my biggest issue with 2 step lipsticks is that the GLOSS side should be BIGGER...let's be honest - you put one coat of the color on and it stays all day...but you need to apply SEVERAL coats of the gloss throughout the day in order to keep your lips looking nice. You'll run out of gloss LONG before you run out of color on this product and then you're stuck throwing it out or layering with another gloss you have floating around in your purse. Not very cost effective. Just make the gloss side LARGER and we'd be set.

• Indygrad By  Indygrad     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.15.13

I like the color of it. Mine was a pink color (I don't remember the exact color name). As others have said it was sticky and it didn't last long. My lips would become dry shortly after. It didn't have the shine I was expecting. I rather get a tinted lip balm.

• sheli70 By  sheli70     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.15.13

I did like the color I received however I found the lip color was very thick and gooey. I happened to put too much color on and the gloss made it a little to glossy for me. I would recommend to a friend but I would also advise of the negative issues I did have with this product.

• SavingMinnesota By  SavingMinnesota     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.15.13

I like it. It was light on my lips and shiny like a lip gloss should be. I received a neutral light color too which I appreciate since I am not bold!

• amyoconnor By  amyoconnor     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.14.13

It does stay on a long time and the color is pretty, but this is not a good product. My lips felt so dry after using that I had to scrub, and I mean scrub it off.

• mom47912 By  mom47912     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.13.13

I love the color choices! I have a problem with the color after applying the gloss, it tends to crack and dry up and make my lips look disgusting. I love how it looks at first and it would be fine for a photo session or something. But, for long wear I don't recommend it!

• danesmom By  danesmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.13.13

I have a nude shade that goes perfect with my skin. The color lasts pretty long as long as you let it dry before applying the gloss. The gloss has to be reapplied ofen

• suchitra1925 By  suchitra1925     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.13.13

I have been using CoverGirl products and I am huge fan of CoverGirl I am glad that I got opportunity to try this product from Shespeaks. Loved the color and stays for a long time when lip gloss / shine is applied , otherwise you may get dry lips. but overall this product is decent product

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.13.13

The color I received was nice, very similar to the color of my natural lips so I didn't notice much effect. I don't like the fact that if you decide you don't want to put the clear coast on, it dries your lips out horribly!! It did glide on smoothly though, and felt nice until it dried out. Overall, I won't be purchasing this product.

• mrssarajackson By  mrssarajackson     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.12.13

I thought for the brand this was a good product, it was sticky but i expect that from lip gloss and i liked the option to have color or not. I would buy this for sure

• lmuhlenbeck By  lmuhlenbeck     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.12.13

I loved the color. It wasn't to bold which I prefer. The formula is a little sticky but I never thought about it again after I put it on. =]

• MadHatter By  MadHatter     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.12.13

too sticky and greasy looking shine when I applied it. it wasn't very pleasing. I won't want to buy it at all.

• djfulfords By  djfulfords     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.11.13

I like the colors but the product is just a bit on the sticky side for my liking. Good product though

• PINKBUTTERFLY By  PINKBUTTERFLY     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.11.13

The lip stain is poorly made. It made my lips drier than ever ,the gloss made my lips feel tacky. Had to use soap to completely remove color. Will not purchase or recommend.

• dawz1026 By  dawz1026     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.11.13

I felt it left my lips sticky and tasted disgusting. I am not a fan.