Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizer | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

somuch better then regular hand sanitizer because it smells so good and yiu can get a cute holder for it

• sandyhartman By  sandyhartman
    12.07.15

Lots of great fragrance choices, on sale a lot , and they have those cool things to hang it off your purse so you can find it

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.05.15

Smells so good while cleaning germs. Doesn't leave your hands dry.

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    12.05.15

I have a baby so hand sanitizer is a must. It helps this doesnt smell like pure alcohol.

• SapphireFira By  SapphireFira
    11.27.15

I love all the different scents and I have one for my car, room, purse and key chain. I just love being able to smell nice, but my favorite part is how it gets the lead residue off my hand after I write for a long period of time.

• Tiffanygwen26 By  Tiffanygwen26
    11.26.15

Absolutely love these they are small and easy to keep on hand not to mention the cute holders you can get. And they all smell delicious

• magick83 By  magick83
    11.10.15

I love this i love anything from bath and body works

• Elii02 By  Elii02
    09.26.15

Love there great smells and travel sizes. Great to have, especially with kids.

• markiec By  markiec
    09.22.15

These are great for kids to use all day while out to keep them safe from viruses. Awesome for travel or on field trips.

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    09.20.15

Love all these little hand sanitizers from bath and body works. My favorite products they smell so good and at the same time it's good to always sanitizer your hands. It helps clean your hand and prevent spreading bacteria to other people or you getting it. Love the small one because you can take it everywhere you go and you can sanitizer your hands alwaysand prevent getting sick.

• azenetgonzalez By  azenetgonzalez
    09.15.15

My favorite hand sanitizer. I always have one @ work. My kids love them too.