Lindt Lindor Truffles | SheSpeaks

• perrytyra perrytyra
    03.12.14

I am not sure I have tasted better chocolate. Maybe one or two other brands, but they were not affordable. These are very smooth and creamy. Even the extra dark taste good. In cheaper brands of dark chocolate they are too bitter. My children also love this chocolate and expect it every Christmas and Easter. I would say these are a good mid-range chocolate. More expensive chocolate is not necessary. And cheaper chocolate is not worth it.

• Carrie0361 By  Carrie0361
    07.13.14

These are delicious. They also make great gifts around the holidays for co workers.

• bbred57 By  bbred57
    06.23.14

These are my ultimate favorite candy! If I am in a mall with a Lindt Store I am stopping!!

• dontlikealaska By  dontlikealaska
    06.11.14

My family loves these. We love how it's hard chocolate on the outside, but once you get to the center it's liquid goodness. The kids ask for these quite often.

• tonyaandmike By  tonyaandmike
    05.04.14

These are the bomb so yummy!!!!!

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

My husband bought me these for Valentine's day. Never tried them before but they are so good! It's like a little piece of heaven. So sweet and cures a chocolate craving.

• JSHedge By  JSHedge
    04.15.14

Heavenly, full-flavored, great texture...a luxurious treat to fight those chocolate cravings! In fact, just one of these satisfies my mindless cravings whereas a full candybar or other "truffle" chocolates don't do the trick until I've inhaled way more than I should.

• consteche By  consteche
    04.12.14

GREAT little chocolate coated morsels(but then again just about everything is great from Lindt)!!! My favorite is especially the white chocolate truffles

• emilycp26 By  emilycp26
    04.12.14

Rich chocolate. But sometimes it can be too sweet and it's a little pricey.

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

Oh these are just balls of delight! You pop one in your mouth and wait next thing you know you have the creamy centers melting on your tounge. I admit I am totally selfish when it comes to these. I don't share these if I can help it.

• e_collins64 By  e_collins64
    04.12.14

I absolutely lovee these. They just melt in your mouth & you'll just end up wanting more! They're very creamy