Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters

Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters

4.5
              Rated #53 in Snacks & Candy
59 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

These are so much better than any other lower calorie chocolate!

These are so yummy! I eat them for snacks all the time! Makes the perfect movie snack! (:

what a wonderful way to cheat on my diet.

These were really good, I tried them because I like the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, even my kids like them, they are great!

Love them! Feeds your craving without the guilt!!

ice and chocolate/ great combination.? i love this product. i buy it all the time.

I love these!!! Really cured that chocolate craving.

Only one word delicious

These are the best for that chocolate craving! Throw them in the fridge; they are just delightful cold with a glass of milk :)

I received a coupon for a free box of these, and I never would have purchased them prior to the coupon. I didn't think that I would like them. I am a big candy lover , and I couldn't imagine a candy that was less in calories that would taste good. Boy, was I wrong! These are absolutely delicious. My daughters love them too. I am so glad that I received that coupon, and I have been buying them ever since.

My husband calls these diet candies but they don't taste like it! Really hits the spot when you need a chocolate fix.

I NEVER TRYED THIS BUT EVERBODY SAID IT WAS GOOD

I was really skeptical of these when they first came out, but now I really like them. They taste so good and have way less calories, got to love that!

Good snack for a diet brand of ice cream. Definitely rocks my taste buds.

These are okay- we noticed a funny after taste.