Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• StaceStash By  StaceStash
    05.09.13

These taste like heaven in your mouth. When eating some of these your mind tends to clear up and you will forget what you were thinking about when you have these. Delicious.

• krystlbear By  krystlbear
    05.07.13

I LOVE these. I wasn't sure if I wanted to try them, but I had a coupon for $1 off of a box so I bought them. I was very surprised with the taste. They are great.

• grammaintn By  grammaintn
    05.01.13

I love these. It is hard to believe they are low in calories. CVS had a deal using a coupon to get there at a very price. I have been hooked since.

• NIKKI1013 By  NIKKI1013
    04.23.13

I just tried these for the first time Yesterday. Tastes heavenly hard to stop at just one.

• allymike2005 By  allymike2005
    04.22.13

This is a really delicious chocolate :)

• LARAGDOLL By  LARAGDOLL
    04.22.13

I thought they were alright but was disappointed that they didn't have nuts in them. Not much on the whole rice cereal krispee thing

• starrynight By  starrynight
    04.10.13

I received a coupon for a free box of these, and I never would have purchased them prior to the coupon. I didn't think that I would like them. I am a big candy lover , and I couldn't imagine a candy that was less in calories that would taste good. Boy, was I wrong! These are absolutely delicious. My daughters love them too. I am so glad that I received that coupon, and I have been buying them ever since.

• trecee By  trecee
    03.29.13

Only one word delicious

• shoppingnut505 By  shoppingnut505
    03.28.13

Yummy! Quick fix for a chocolate need.

• CSverde By  CSverde
    03.24.13

While these are delicious they do not seem to store well in specific temperatures. The last few packs I have purchased have bore the dreaded white speckles associated with improperly heat chocolate. And while I love the chewy, gooey texture it causes havoc on my sensitive teeth.

• mswalker27 By  mswalker27
    02.07.13

These were ok. I was really looking for them to have nuts in them. Bummer. I would recommend them if you have a nut allergy. No Nuts Allowed.

• BrynnClaire By  BrynnClaire
    02.05.13

These are so yummy! I eat them for snacks all the time! Makes the perfect movie snack! (:

• mel39827 By  mel39827
    02.03.13

These are so much better than any other lower calorie chocolate!

• Bethriley By  Bethriley
    02.03.13

These are great. It is a great afternoon snack when you are in the mood for chocolate but don't want all the calories!

• Margaret1982 By  Margaret1982
    02.03.13

I think they are good and it gives me the right amount of chocolate to satisfy my craving and I don't feel guilty afterwards.