Fage Greek Yogurt

Fage Greek Yogurt

4.5
              Rated #7 in Dairy
54 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Fage greek 0%fat or 2%fat yogurt either plain or flavored is the best yogurt I have ever tried. It is thick, rich and tastes decadent. I love that it has plenty of protein making it a worthwhile snack. I would recommend this to family and friends with out hesitation, can't wait to go to the store and buy more.

a good greek yogurt This is an excellent greek yogurt, creamy and fresh tasting. Comes in lots of good flavors too.

I think this Greek Yogurt is great!! The flavor is actually subtle enough that I like to use it as a healthier alternative to Sour Cream. It is also fairly low in calories and sugar, which is great when you want to add some granola and fruit or add it to a smoothie. Awesome!!

great product

This has become my favorite yogurt. It's great plain or with fruit but what I really love is the texture and the ability to incorporate it into everyday recipes. it's great for dips and as a substitute for sour cream.

I have come to love the Fage yogurt. It's great to use when making smoothies and I use it with my tacos. I use this instead of sour cream and it taste great.

Tried Fage for the first time and to my surprise it was very good! The texture is great and the fruit is fresh.

I love the thick creamy texture. I use it in cooking and baking too.

Just discovered this and love it! Feels so sinful when you eat it, cannot believe its good for you. I've started using it in place of sour cream in soups and dips. Delicious

Fage was my go-to greek yogurt before everyone else started making greek yogurt, and it's still the best in my opinion. I love using just a touch of fage in greek salads or when making falafel wraps, but it's the best with some fresh berries and a touch of honey on top.

I use this yogurt in my cooking, I like it as a substitute for oil as a healthier option, everything tastes great when I use it. I will never go back to using oil!

This is one of the best Greek Yogurts I have ever had. It is really thick and has great flavor. I like the plain ones, as well as, the fruit options. I do think my all time favorite flavor is the honey.

Super! Best option for lunch == nuts, honey & fruit makes it taste like dessert. One of the best commercial Greeks available.

I love Greek yogurt, so when my husband received a free offer to try Fage's Split Cup Greek yogurt in return for his honest opinion I was super excited because he was also getting enough to give out as samples!! He went and picked out several flavors and when he returned the first one I grabbed was the Mango Gauvabana, it was so creamy and the fruit was so amazing! The fruit was so sweet and fresh and I just continued to eat it until I noticed there was nothing left! Of course I had to go back for another but he only got two of the Mango Gauvabana and I wanted him to try it too so my next victim became the strawberry one. The strawberry one was just as amazing! Fage Greek Yogurt so amazingly smooth and creamy and both of the fruit flavors I had tried were so fresh and delicious! If I had to say one complaint it would be that I only wanted more! More fruit, more creamy deliciousness, just more of it all! If your a yogurt lover like myself don't hesitate anymore, do yourself a favor and get yourself to the store to try Fage's Split Cup Greek Yogurt now!

As my go-to brand of Greek yogurt, Fage is delish! I especially love the plain version and use it to cook with at least 3 times a week! It has replaced sour cream and eggs when baking! As for just eating it, adding a little honey or pure maple syrup and fruit of choice is divine! I also love adding homemade granola in for a nice afternoon snack!