Fage Greek Yogurt Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• EL_549 By  EL_549
    10.16.13

It goes well with fruits but by itself I do not like.

• jazzylady1 By  jazzylady1
    10.16.13

Great tasting yogurt. Creamy and satisfying. I prefer greek due to the increased protein count. I love trying all the flavors.

• Coolazzmommy By  Coolazzmommy
    09.01.13

I love Greek yogurt, so when my husband received a free offer to try Fage's Split Cup Greek yogurt in return for his honest opinion I was super excited because he was also getting enough to give out as samples!! He went and picked out several flavors and when he returned the first one I grabbed was the Mango Gauvabana, it was so creamy and the fruit was so amazing! The fruit was so sweet and fresh and I just continued to eat it until I noticed there was nothing left! Of course I had to go back for another but he only got two of the Mango Gauvabana and I wanted him to try it too so my next victim became the strawberry one. The strawberry one was just as amazing! Fage Greek Yogurt so amazingly smooth and creamy and both of the fruit flavors I had tried were so fresh and delicious! If I had to say one complaint it would be that I only wanted more! More fruit, more creamy deliciousness, just more of it all! If your a yogurt lover like myself don't hesitate anymore, do yourself a favor and get yourself to the store to try Fage's Split Cup Greek Yogurt now!

• killer_kitty By  killer_kitty
    08.12.13

Super! Best option for lunch == nuts, honey & fruit makes it taste like dessert. One of the best commercial Greeks available.

• freads By  freads
    05.18.13

great product

• theladypreferstosave By  theladypreferstosave
    05.17.13

I recently bought three of these products, via a coupons received from Bzzagent.com, and let me say, wow! This yogurt is creamy, and tastes amazing! I am thinking of buying the plain variety, so that I am able to cook Tajine Chicken with it as well! Great stuff!

• glowinggoddess By  glowinggoddess
    05.17.13

This has become my favorite yogurt. It's great plain or with fruit but what I really love is the texture and the ability to incorporate it into everyday recipes. it's great for dips and as a substitute for sour cream.

• kparham By  kparham
    05.17.13

I have come to love the Fage yogurt. It's great to use when making smoothies and I use it with my tacos. I use this instead of sour cream and it taste great.

• LaneTwo37 By  LaneTwo37
    04.03.13

Fage Greek Yogurt is one of the best on the market. If you're just trying Greek Yogurt for the first time, get your hands on the strawberry or blueberry flavors - they are the best. I wouldn't try Fage plain unless you're a true Greek Yogurt fan. It is delicious and creamy but also overwhelmingly potent for standard yogurt eaters.

• danny_girl By  danny_girl
    04.03.13

I use in smoothies, plain and fruit. It's one of my preferred greek yogurt brands overall.

• rt100111 By  rt100111
    04.03.13

As a replacement for sour cream it is fantastic, but as a stand alone dish I really don't care for it. Not like ice cream.

• shoppingnut505 By  shoppingnut505
    03.28.13

Tried Fage for the first time and to my surprise it was very good! The texture is great and the fruit is fresh.

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.07.13

I love the thick creamy texture. I use it in cooking and baking too.

• Jenicsf By  Jenicsf
    01.05.13

Just discovered this and love it! Feels so sinful when you eat it, cannot believe its good for you. I've started using it in place of sour cream in soups and dips. Delicious

• creep4ward By  creep4ward
    10.11.12

Fage was my go-to greek yogurt before everyone else started making greek yogurt, and it's still the best in my opinion. I love using just a touch of fage in greek salads or when making falafel wraps, but it's the best with some fresh berries and a touch of honey on top.