Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain | SheSpeaks

• TracyLaigle TracyLaigle
    02.02.15

I liked the colors this product had to offer, but it tended to dry my lips out.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.11.14

Pros: decent selection of colors...easy to adjust same color to a lighter or darker shade by adjusting how firmly you apply the product...holds up well even when eating or drinking. Cons: a bit drying to lips so I'd suggest a smear of lip balm after letting it dry.

• kayrod80 By  kayrod80
    06.28.14

I like the way it felt on my lips but the color i got didn't have good color pay off but i have only used one and the lasting power was not that bad

• Blmille3 By  Blmille3
    06.21.14

These are my favorite!! I have them in so many colors. I especially love the velvet ones. My friends always ask to take a picture of it so they can remember what it is called when they go to the store.

• Itsnina By  Itsnina
    06.17.14

These are perfect for everyday use. Not too sheer and not too overpowering. It gives my lips enough pop of color.

• beautiejunkie1991 By  beautiejunkie1991
    06.07.14

Lasts for ages, not too shiny, great color choice and pay off. Very easy to apply

• datwater1987 By  datwater1987
    06.07.14

Like the colors but too sticky of a lip gloss for me.

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    05.01.14

Love the pinks red shades.

• gatewo11 By  gatewo11
    04.02.14

I absolutely LOVE these and have them in almost every color! They have excellent color pay-off and look like a regular lipstick on, but have the moisture and smooth creamy feel of a lip balm. I also like that they are slightly minty. Another huge plus: they aren't tacky, goopy or sticky and they don't dry out your lips. The only con I have with them is that they don't last very long and can tend to fade out unevenly, leaving you with that lip liner look.

• Missxjewel By  Missxjewel
    04.02.14

These are amazing! Very similar to Chanel's formula ;) I have bought tons of these!

• proudarmywife By  proudarmywife
    03.26.14

Really like these. Has a fantastic range of shades, goes on very nice without feeling waxy and lasts a good amountog time even after eating or drinking.